Le Buisson enjoys a great environment in Touraine, the heart of the Loire Valley chateaux and is nestled in 3 acres of wooded parkland overlooking the Loire Valley River.
Our guest rooms are spacious, comfortable with Loire Valley scenic views over the river or the wooded park.
Enjoy the private tennis court, children's playground, bowling, as well as direct access a walk on the banks of the Loire. We have a a patio with picnic table and shops and restaurants are nearby.
We can add an extra bed in each room for an extra 22ï¿½50.
There is a direct bus from the airport to down town Tours train station. Then, to get to Le Buisson take the bus # 7 to Montlouis and get off at 'anatole France'.
Check in is between 4:00 pm. and 7:30 pm. Please notify us if you will arrive after 7.30 pm as failure to do so will result in your booking being cancelled.
Check out is until 11:00 am.
We do not accept credit cards. Please note that the balance has to be paid in cash (euros) when you arrive.
Breakfast is included.
Cancellation policy 48hrs.
We can pick you up from the airport at a small fee.
Tourist tax is included in the rates.
1. Head west on Rue de l'Aéroport
2. Turn right to stay on Rue de l'Aéroport
3. At Rond-Point de l'Aéroport, take the 3rd exit onto Boulevard Abel Gance/D801 heading to A10/A85/Vierzon/Châteauroux/Poitiers/Blois/Saumur/Tours-Centre/Tours-Sud
Go through 2 roundabouts
4. At Rond-Point Jean Le Reste, take the 4th exit onto Quai de Marmoutier/D952 heading to N152/Blois/Rochecorbon/Vouvray/Amboise/Montlouis-sur-Loire
Continue to follow D952
5. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto D142 heading to La Ville-aux-Dames/Saint-Pierre-des-Corps/Montlouis-sur-Loire/Tours-Sud
6. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto D751
7. Turn right at Place Abraham Courtemanche
8. Place Abraham Courtemanche turns slightly right and becomes Rue Abraham Courtemanche
9. Turn left at Rue du Maréchal Foch
10. Continue onto Rue Madeleine Vernet
Le Buisson will be on the right.
Directions from the Tours Railway Station:
1. Head southwest on Place du Général Leclerc toward Rue de Nantes
2. Turn right to stay on Place du Général Leclerc
3. Turn right at Boulevard Heurteloup
4. Keep left at the fork
5. Slight left to stay on Boulevard Heurteloup
6. Turn left at Avenue Georges Pompidou
7. At Carrefour des Français Libres, take the 1st exit onto Avenue André Malraux
8. Continue onto Quai de la Loire
9. Continue onto Levée de la Loire/D751
Continue to follow D751
Go through 1 roundabout
10. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on D751
11. Turn right at Place Abraham Courtemanche
12. Place Abraham Courtemanche turns slightly right and becomes Rue Abraham Courtemanche
13. Turn left at Rue du Maréchal Foch
14. Continue onto Rue Madeleine Vernet
|Link Code |