Guests can choose from a range of four guestrooms each of which offers ensuite facilities. We also offer the option to add an additional bed to a guest room upon request for the reasonable rate of just an additional â¬20 a night.
Beautiful, large landscaped gardens surround the Chateau la Moune and are the perfect spot for guests to relax and unwind. Guests can enjoy use of the swimming pool and spa area as well as the fitness suite. Secure guest car parking is also on offer.
You will have the opportunity to dine in the castle, visit the wineries, taste and buy our wines.
The Chateau la Moune offers a range of activities available close by and guest can enjoy golfing, horse riding and winery visits all conveniently located to the property. We are the perfect location for a romantic getaway- whether for just a night or the whole weekend.
1. Head south on Rue Charles Domercq/Rue Saint-Vincent-de-Paul toward Rue de Béziers
Continue to follow Rue Charles Domercq
2. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Pont du Guit
3. Continue onto Rue d'Armagnac
4. Turn left onto Rue Carle Vernet
5. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto the ramp to Aéroport Mérignac/Rocade
6. Continue straight
7. Continue straight onto A631
8. Take the E70 ramp on the left to E5/Paris
9. Merge onto N230
10. Take exit 26 for E70 toward Libourne/Périgueux/Artigues-Moulinat/Yvrac
11. Turn right onto N89 (signs for Lyon/Périgueux/Libourne/Artigues - Moulinat/Yvrac)
12. Take exit 3 toward Montussan
13. Turn left onto La Loubere/D115E6
Continue to follow D115E6
14. Turn left onto Av. de Verdun/D115E6
15. Take the 1st right onto Route de la Chaise
16. Turn right onto Route de la Poste
150 m .