Traditional apartments and studios for rent, fully equipped at the picturesque fishermen\'s village of Myloi, 200m. away from the beach,5 minutes away from both Nafplion and Argos, too close to all the archaeological sites of Northeastern Peloponnese.
- baby facilities (baby bed, baby chair, bottle sterilizer, baby-walker, relax)
- free internet access
- hot water 24hrs a day
- children's play area
- painting lessons and activities for children (by arrangement)
- English lessons and theatrical play for children (by arrangement)
- Hairdresser (by appointment)
- dry cleaning (by arrangement)
- pet friendly (by arrangement)
- advice on the area and the archaeological sites and also on places to eat
- 5 minutes away from Nafplion and Argos
In the village of Myloi there are: 2 supermarkets (one of them just a two-minute walk), gas station, pharmacy, bakery, post-office, butchers, bookshop, cafeterias, tavernas serving the traditional souvlaki of Myloi, fish tavernas, and a traditional creamery
- special prices for Business/Travellers/Organisations/Εducational tours and long stays
Check in times: 2:00
Check out time- 12:00
Cash or credit cards accepted for payment upon arrival (Visa Mastercard or Amex)
Please note: We have a 7 day cancellation policy! In case of late cancellation (less than 7 days before arrival) or non show, you will be charged for the first night.
HEADING FROM NAFPLION
If you're coming from Nafplion take the coastal road to Nea Kios.The first village after Nea Kios is Myloi.After you enter Myloi as soon as the coastal road ends,turn right and go past the railway lines.Turn right again and go straight ahead into the Old National Road Argous Tripoleos,direction Argos.Before you leave the village of Myloi you'll see a BP gas station on your left.
As soon as you see the gas station,turn right into the first road.
O Xenonas ton Mylon is the 5th building on your right,a two-storey yellow building with white tiles.
HEADING FROM ARGOS
As soon as you enter the city if Argos,you'll see the hospital on your right,Turn right just after the hospital and go straight ahead passing through the town of Argos.
As soon as this road ends it becomes the old ational Road Argous Tripoleos.Go straight ahead and after about 5km you'll enter our village ,Myloi.
At the entrance of the village on your left is the Town Hall(DIMARHIO) in Greek.Turn left just after the Town Hall and O Xenonas ton Mylon is the fifth building on your right,a two storey yellow building with white tiles.