A recently refurbished establishment fitted out to a very high standard. All rooms are en-suite with tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer & TV.
Excellent city centre location & just a 5 minute walk from the railway station.
Latest check in time is 7pm & check out is 11.30 am to 12 noon.
All rooms available after 2pm each day.
While here you can enjoy all the great attaractions Kilkenny has to offer, such as, Kilkenny Castle, Butlers gallery, The National Crafts Gallery and Talbot's Castle
We look forward to welcoming you here!
Please contact us after arrival to inform about arrival time
Driving directions from Dublin Airport:
1. Head west toward Ballymun Rd/R108 1.3 km
2. Sharp left onto Ballymun Rd/R108 1.3 km
3. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the M50 ramp 700 m
4. Merge onto M50
Partial toll road14.1 km
5. At junction 9, exit onto Naas Rd/N7 toward Luimneach/Limerick/Corcaigh/Cork/Waterford/N8/N9
Continue to follow N7 21.6 km
6. Continue onto M7 11.2 km
7. At junction 11, exit onto M9 toward N10/Port Làirge/Waterford/Cill Chainnigh/Kilkenny/Cill Chuillinn/Kilcullen 52.6 km
8. Continue onto N9 21.0 km
9. Exit onto N10
Go through 1 roundabout 7.0 km
10. At Hebron Rd Roundabout, take the 1st exit onto N77 1.0 km
11. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Dublin Rd 1.4 km
12. Turn left onto Upper John St
13. Continue onto Lower John St
Destination will be on the right
13 Lower John St
Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny