You will find nearby parking with convenient rates. Hotel Duse offers a 24-hour front desk.
Other facilities: courtesy-service, hairdryer, shave-set, theeth-set, possibilities to rent a bike, personalized tours around the area.
Famous from the earliest times as the 14th Century domicile of Queen Caterina Cornaro, and later thanks to Eleonora Duse, Hemingway, Robert Browning, Freya Stark, Asolo is an exclusive touristic place where you can spend your time in touch with art and history relaxing in its unique atmosphere.
This walled town of the Veneto Region is a destination suggested by ESAGONO TOURS, and situated close to the wine-trail "strada del Prosecco" and to the famous masterpieces of international artists such as the "Ville Venete" or the museum of Antonio Canova and his Temple.
Situated directly on the romantic central square with the cathedral and adjacent castle, under gothic arcades and between the characteristic small streets, stands the Hotel Duse.
Ancient building entirely renewed, to the inside presents a simple style bu attentive to the details giving to the Hosts a warm atmosphere
We are located 15kmr from Bassano del Grappa.
Check in 24hrs
Check out 11:00am
Credit card facilities
Canx policy 72hrs
By Car from Bassano del Grappa (We are located 15kmr from Bassano del Grappa.)
1. Head east on Piazza Libertà toward Via Marinali
2. Take the 1st left to stay on Piazza Libertà
3. Continue onto Via Matteotti
4. Continue onto Via Bonamigo
5. Turn left at Salita Margnan
6. Turn right at Via Sant'Anna
7. Turn right at Via Santa Cateina
8. Take the 1st left to stay on Via Santa Caterina
9. Turn right to stay on Via Santa Caterina
10. Turn right at Piazzale Giardino
11. Turn left at Viale Venezia
12. Slight right at Via Pio X
13. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto SS248
Go through 2 roundabouts
14. Turn left at Via Forestuzzo
15. Turn left to stay on Via Forestuzzo
16. Slight left to stay on Via Forestuzzo
17. Continue onto Via Robert Browning
Destination will be on the right
|Link Code |