This apartment is located within 200 feet or so, of a very beautiful and little known beach at Burgeaux Bay. With beach access to BOTH Burgeaux Bay and Simpson Bay Beaches.
Includes a nice day view and a nice night view with great sunsets! All VISIBLE FROM THE TERRACE. Satellite view of the property from space. Google Map location.
The condo features four (4) air-conditioned bedrooms, and one (1) air-conditioner for the Kitchen, living and dining rooms. Two (2) bathrooms, television, VCR, stereo, recently upgraded tropical furnishings, and a fully equipped kitchen. You can enjoy al fresco dining on three large balconies and one outside patio area, or inside in the dining area. In Beacon Hill you are only minutes away from a number of of gourmet restaurants and all the great nightlife on the Dutch side of the island, including the best shops, casinos and night clubs.
These Beacon Hill Condos are within a few minutes walk to all the great night life and restaurants such as Sunset Beach Bar, The Caravanserai Resort, Bamboo Bernies Bar, Bliss Night Club, Maho Plaza and village, Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino Royale, Tantra Nightclub & Sanctuary and is a two minute drive from the Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM) Take day trip to the surrounding islands of Anguilla, St. Barts, Saba, St. Eustatus and others Caribbean islands via Great Bay Express Ferry Service ,St Barts Ferry Service, Voyager St Barts Ferry, or via air travel on Winair or via other services.
The perfect place to spend a wonderful vacation in the Caribbean.
***Please Note we have a 45 day cancellation policy***
1. AGREEMENT: Renault Roberto Companies' Rentavillas, the Owner, and Tenant agree as follows: Above Tenant is an adult(s) and will be an occupant of the unit during the rental period. The rental period CANNOT be for a period of less than 7 nights. Occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults but no more than the maximum numbers of adults are allowed to stay and occupy the unit. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. Tenant shall NOT sublease the unit. No business of any kind shall be conducted in the unit. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult, nor will no keys be issues to anyone who has NOT completed and sign this Long Term Lease Rental Agreement or its attachments. The term of the lease shall be month to month with a 30 day notice required to vacant
2. PETS: No pets of any kind are permitted on the premises. Failure to comply will result in full forfeiture of the security deposit.
3. SECURITY AND OTHER DEPOSITS: A security deposit in the amount of 10% of the total rental amount is required. The security deposit is applied towards the balance of the rental and is NON refundable. Customer/Tenant is liable for all replacements and repairs that are outside what is considered normal wear and tear.
4. PAYMENT SCHEDULE: Keys to the rental unit are sent directly via Express Courier 10 to 15 days before arrival, but AFTER the balance of rental less deposit is PAID in full. (Please make arrangement to pay the balance of your rental soon after making a reservation). Failure to do so will result in the booking being cancelled.
5. CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel this month to month Lease Rental Agreement and its attachments, notice of lease cancellation MUST BE VIA EMAIL. No refunds of any deposits are allowed. No refunds of any rental monies paid are allowed if cancellation is made within 45 days.
6. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The rental deposit fee you have paid will provide for four hours of normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your unit up to the last moment. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dishes have been placed in the dishwasher and readied for washing, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $50 per hour.
7. SMOKING: This is a non-smoking unit. However smoking is permitted. An additional deduction from the deposit will be charged for cleaning in the event of smoking and any damages caused by smoking.
8. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, laundry room, TVs,A/C, furnishings, basic cable, and limited outdoor furniture. Additionally Rentavillas will provide at cost of $35.00 per week, general cleaning services twice a week. Cleaning staff does have keys and authority to enter the unit to service the home. WE MAY NOT HAVE ALL THE ITEMS YOU MAY BE ACCUSTOMED TO HAVING AT YOUR OWN HOME. If there is a special type of item you are accustomed to using such as a special type of cooking utensil, etc. please provide for those items by bringing them with you. THERE WILL BE EXTRA CHARGES DEDUCTED FROM YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR REPLACING ITEMS MISSING.
9. TENANTS LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Tenant or Tenants guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Tenant agrees to reimburse Rentavillas for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
Do not throw any sanitary napkins down the toilet. Do not dispose of any harsh chemicals/detergents, or bleach in large amounts down the sink drain. Do not place any metal or aluminum foil objects in the microwave ovens. Please do not spill fats or grease down the sink drain or toilet.
10. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: A. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation. B. Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. C. Causing damages to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. D. Any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property. Any complaints from neighbors regarding excessive noise or other nuisances that may be cause for immediate termination of the lease and forfeiture of the tenant's entire security deposit plus additional fees.
11. HOLD HARMLESS: Rentavillas and its representatives do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will Rentavillas and its representatives accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
12. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
13. UTILITIES, MAIL AND OTHER: All utilities bills with remain in Owner�s name. Owner will continue to receive mail at lease location, please ensure all mail (including utility bills (GEBE and CABLE) and other statements are left UNOPENED), Cleaning staff will forward via Federal Express all owner�s mail to owner�s current address.Rentavillas is responsible for payment of water and electricity. All major repairs such as failed appliances, stereo, TV are the repair duty of Rentavillas, all minor repairs such as failed lights blubs, water filters, etc are repair duty of the tenant. Garbage services is paid by Rentavillas, garbage is NOT to remain in unit and must be placed daily in the garbage bins next apartment 13A. One off street parking space is held for the unit 13B, parking off street can occurred near unit 13A or lower level of 13B.
14. PAYMENT BY CHECK: If check is returned for NSF there will be a $ 100.00 service charge. Keys will not be issued until the check has successfully cleared the bank. ONLY
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE RENTING A PRIVATE HOME. THIS IS NOT A HOTEL BUT A NON POOL VACATION RENTAL WITH BASIC CLEANING SERVICES PROVIDED, PLEASE TREAT IT WITH THE SAME RESPECT YOU WOULD LIKE SHOWN TO YOUR OWN HOME.
From St. Maarten it is only a 12 minute flight with Winair (www.fly-winair.com) to Saba.
The ferry 'The Edge' travels to Saba from Sint Maarten on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, departing Sint Maarten at 9:00 a.m. for the 1,5 hour trip and returns from Saba, departing Fort Bay harbor at 3:45 p.m., arriving back on Sint Maarten at 5:00 p.m.
one way: $45 adults/ $23 kids 2 -12
roundtrip: $90 adults / $46 kids 2 -12
additional port fees: dep. St. Maarten $7, dep. Saba $5, roundtrip $12
Check in is at 8 a.m. on St. Maarten and departure sharp at 9 a.m.
Email: email@example.com Website: www.stmaarten-activities.com
The new ferry 'Dawn II' travels from Saba to St. Maarten in the mornings of Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. The Dawn returns to Saba in the late afternoon departing St. Maarten Phillipsburg (Chesterfields Marina) around 5pm, arriving on Saba around 7pm (in the dark). The price is $45 per one way trip plus $5 fees plus extra fees for luggage. For exact pricing and schedule please double check the website or contact Craig oder Jaime Buchanan:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.sabactransport.com
|Link Code |