Set in a large, detached Victorian villa on a beautiful tree-lined avenue, award-winn
ing Marine Guest House offers family-friendly accommodation in spacious, tastefully appointed rooms.
With a large garden to the front of the house, we have a quiet and restful atmosphere. Our attractive rooms are all en-suite and well equipped with 22-inch TVs, hairdryers and tea/coffee-making facilities.
Three-star Marine Guest House is located close to Queens University, less than half an hour's walk from the city centre with regular public transport connections. The Ulster Museum, the Botanic Gardens and all the best shops, restaurants, theatres and bars in Belfast are within easy reach. Parking is available at the guest house.
Check in 12pm, check out 10am
48 hrs cancellation policy
A full Irish breakfast is included in the rates.
Credit cards are accepted.
1. Head northeast on M1
2. At junction 1, exit toward Outer Ring/A55
3. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Donegal Rd
4. At Broadway Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Donegall Rd heading to Shaftesbury
5. Continue onto Glenmachan St
6. At Glenmachan Place Roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Tate's Ave
7. Slight left to stay on Tate's Ave
8. Turn right at Lisburn Rd/A1
9. Take the 1st left onto Eglantine Ave
From Queens University
1. Head south on University Rd/B23 toward Elmwood Ave
Continue to follow B23
2. Turn right at Eglantine Ave
Destination will be on the right
Breakfast Included, Breakfast
Marine Guest House
30 Eglantine Avenue
Belfast, United Kingdom BT96DX