Welcome to the Phoenix B&B in Derry, a family-run bed and breakfast offering a warm welcome, excellent service and comfortable accommodation.
Our modern and well-appointed rooms feature TV, WiFi and tea/coffee-making facilities, and breakfast is included in the rates.
Phoenix B&B is in the perfect location to enjoy the sights and attractions of Derry on foot. We are just 3 minutes from the walled city centre, 5 minutes from the famous Bogside and 5 minutes from all the best shops, restaurants and bars.
You can also enjoy a guided boat tour along the River Foyle, or venture a bit further to discover the Giant's Causeway and Donegal's lovely beaches.
48hr cancellation policy
Payment by cash only
Directions from Derry Railway Station:
1. Head northeast on Railway Rd toward Duke Street Roundabout
2. At Duke Street Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Duke St/A2/A5
3. Turn right onto A2
4. At Carlisle Square Roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Abercorn Rd/B507
Continue to follow B507
5. Turn left onto Bishop Street Without
6. Take the 1st left to stay on Bishop Street Without
Phoenix B&B will be on the right.
Breakfast Included, Internet Access, Breakfast