The Medieval Village of Óbidos is a place full of enchantment, with a romantic environment, where people can feel the History while walking through the narrow cobblestone streets.
Óbidos is 80 kms away from Lisbon and near Caldas da Rainha, Alcobaça, Batalha, Fátima and the Foz do Arelho Lagoon and also near the fishing harbour of Peniche.
Casal da Eira Branca - Óbidos is a new lodging located in the main street of the Medieval Village. This accommodation is very romantic and charmingly decorated with some ceramic works of art and original paintings. The house has air conditioning and heating.
The parking place is secure and within short a short distance, outside the castle walls.
We don't have credit card machine there, we only accept bank transfer or cash.
Check in is between 3 pm and 9pm
Check out is at 12:00.
The cancellation policy is 2 days before the check in date.
We don't serve breakfast, but there are lots of places nearby to eat.
Directions from the Óbidos railway station:
1. Head northeast
2. Turn right
3. Sharp right toward Largo do Benefeciado Seixas
4. Turn left toward Largo do Benefeciado Seixas
5. Turn left toward Largo do Benefeciado Seixas
6. Turn right at Largo do Benefeciado Seixas
7. Slight right at Largo da Sra. da Graça
8. Continue onto R. Padre Nunes Tavares
9. Turn left at R. Josefa D'Óbidos
10. Turn right
Breakfast Not Included, Air Conditioning