From Seton Guest House there are excellent road and rail links to the city centre.
At Seton Guest House all rooms are funrished to a high level and have flat screen T.V. with D.V.D., hair dryer, complimentary tea/coffee and all linen is provided. Scottish breakfast inclusive.
At Seton Guest House is located in a quiet residential area with free parking. The house is in excellent decorative ordeer and we endeavour to give a warm, friendly welcome to all guests.
The city offers all the buzz and excitement one would expect from one of Europe's liveliest destinations, unrivalled shopping , open air markets and a wide selection of cafes, bars and restaurants.
72 hrs cancellation policy
Standard check in 12pm
Standard check out 10am
Please advise about your arrival time
1. Head southeast
2. Turn right toward Burnside Ave
3. Slight left at Burnside Ave
4. Continue onto Tweed Rd
5. Turn left toward A79
6. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto A79
Go through 1 roundabout
7. At Monktonhead Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A78 heading to Ayr/Kilmarnock/Glasgow/A77
8. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Kilmarnock Rd/A77 heading to Glasgow/Kilmarnock/Symington
Continue to follow A77
9. Continue onto M77
10. Take the exit toward M8
11. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Edinburgh/M8 and merge onto M8
12. Take the exit on the right toward A803
13. Merge onto Springburn Rd
14. Turn right at Castle St/A8
Continue to follow A8
15. Turn left at Duke St
16. Turn left at Craigpark
17. Take the 2nd left onto Seton Terrace
Destination will be on the left
|Link Code |