In the mountains northwest of Sevilla, you will find Molino Rio Al᪡r. Five cabins, all beautifully appointed with modern amenities, yet they retain the rustic charm and tranquility that sets you back to another age. This is a slive of heaven!...
Pagaldegarai is an elegant palace, 20 minutes to the beach. Divided in 4 floors, 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms. In total habitable 600 square meters surrounded by 5.500 square meters of garden.To 10 minutes Zuberoa,Arzak,Mugaritz Restaurants...
Adventure and extreme sports in the Pyrenees around Huesca and Sierra de Guara, Aragon. Adventure trips to discover the Pyrenees. Rafting (Gállego River and Ara River), Hydrospeeding, Canoeing, Hot-dogging, Kayaking Courses, Canyoning, Bungee Jumpi...
The Camino Frances, the French Way is the most traditional of all the pilgrims' ways to Santiago de Compostela and the best known internationally. This specific route is the starting point of the Camino Frances, the French Way and is 69km....
Our courses range from 1 day classes, specialising in Tapas, Italian and Mediterranean cuisine to luxury 5 and 7 day luxury gourmet experiences at the exquisite Yacht Club Cala d'Or, as well as organised Olive Oil & Wine tours....
Expediciones and its professional guides make you discover the canyoning in Sierra de Guara during our daily outdoor activities for everyone or adventure stays in Sierra de Guara in Spain: Descent of canyon, Via Ferrata, Hiking, multiadventure......
We find a 15 minute walk from the old town of Pamplona and 5 minutes by car from the main industrial parks, such as polygon Landaben
The area is fully integrated and equipped with all amenities, bus stop to move to any area of Pamplona quickly and easily, and with immediate access to the network of buses that take you or bring you towards Zaragoza, San Sebastian, Vitoria Logroño. We are located 10 minutes walk from the bus station and 5 minutes by motor vehicle to the airport (bus stop right in front of us) and also the same distance from the train.
We have rooms adapted for handicapped.
All stays include automatic fan on the roof.
All rooms have satellite TV.
Service wifi in rooms with bath.
Daily maid service.
Heating and hot water Bathroom Accessories: Kit with soaps, gel, shampoo, perfume, combs
Check-out : before 12,30
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours
Credit card facilities (Visa, Mastercard)
**San Fermín 2012:
- Cancellation policy: if you cancel before 15 June, the hotel will charge 50% of total booking if you cancel later, or no show the hotel will charge 100% of the reservation.
-Payment terms, 40% of total reserves at the time to do it, and 50% between 15 and 20 June.
From Pamplona Airport:
1. Head southeast on NA-6026
2. Take the 1st right to stay on NA-6026
3. Turn left at Ctra de Pamplona/N-240/PA-31
4. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto N-240
5. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the PA-31 ramp to Pamplona
6. Merge onto N-240/PA-31 (signs for Pamplona (Centro))
Go through 1 roundabout
7. Take the ramp onto N-240
Go through 2 roundabouts
8. Turn right at Av Barañáin/N-240
Continue to follow Av Barañáin
9. Turn right at Calle de Sancho Ramírez
10. Take the 3rd right onto Travesía Acella
11. Take the 1st left to stay on Travesía Acella
12. Travesía Acella turns left and becomes Azella Kalea
Destination will be on the left