Adventure and extreme sports in the Pyrenees around Huesca and Sierra de Guara, Aragon. Adventure trips to discover the Pyrenees. Rafting (Gállego River and Ara River), Hydrospeeding, Canoeing, Hot-dogging, Kayaking Courses, Canyoning, Bungee Jumpi...
The Camino Frances, the French Way is the most traditional of all the pilgrims' ways to Santiago de Compostela and the best known internationally. This specific route is the starting point of the Camino Frances, the French Way and is 69km....
Expediciones and its professional guides make you discover the canyoning in Sierra de Guara during our daily outdoor activities for everyone or adventure stays in Sierra de Guara in Spain: Descent of canyon, Via Ferrata, Hiking, multiadventure......
Within the architectural complex of Plaza del Pilar, known and most symbolical monuments of the city. Some of its rooms offer an excellent views to the Basilica.
Relax in the new Spa Center, designed exclusively for relaxation and wellness, with Jacuzzi, sauna, essential shower, Turkish bath and footpath, it take up forces following his visit to Zaragoza.
You can also leave adrenaline in the gym. All of this conduce to be able for a 3* hotel
The rooms of the Hotel Las Torres have been integrally designed for your well-being. We like to think that they are blank slates on which you can project your mood.
You will find technology, design, comfort and quality in the rooms.
In all the rooms you will find an HP laptop computer, 5-star beds, free Wi-Fi, 32" plasma TV with 40 channels, anatomical latex pillows, free additional telephone, professional hairdryer, survival guide for the city, intelligent hydro-massage shower and welcome water. A whole universe in 12 m².
The Hotel Las Torres also has double rooms with panoramic views of the Plaza de la Basílica del Pilar, and suites with Jacuzzi, subject to prior reservation.
In the lobby of the Hotel Las Torres you will find a 24-hour cafeteria service. The hotel has laptop computers for the rooms (please request this service in advance)
Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, with a point for connecting and using a computer. Tourist information about the city in the hotel, although the Zaragoza Tourist Office is also right opposite the hotel.
* Both from the road from Madrid and from Barcelona follow signs to Zaragoza centro/ Plaza del Pilar.
* The Plaza is pedestrianized, so if you have a GPS device, indicate Paseo Echegaray y Caballero, as it is the nearest street and can be accessed at the back of the Pilar Basilica.
* The Hotel Nastasibasic offers a parking service, with a discount for guests in the car park in the Plaza del Pilar/ Town Hall.
How to arrive in public transport from the airport
From Zaragoza-Delicias AVE train station:
* Bus: Take bus number 34. Get off at the stop: Murallas Romanas.
* Taxi: The prices are economical; go down from behind the Pilar Basilica as the Plaza is pedestrianized.
From the airport:
* Taxi: Directly to the centre. The approximate journey time to reach the hotel is between 20 and 30 minutes.