Your Comfort is our # 1 Goal and our entire hostel is designed around this concept which most hostels around the world Drastically lack!
We are the only Hostel in Puerto Rico with a State of the Art Video Surveillance system and 24 hour a day Locked security gates and windows!
Hostel founded by World Travelers who have stayed in hostels in over 60 Countries. Newly Renovated by famous Puerto Rican Architect.
Special Introductory Grand Opening Rates.. We have a wonderful staff that is on site 24 hours a day to make your stay is amazing.
Check out our new Video under the picture on the left under 'video'
-Free Breakfast /Coffee
- All rooms have air conditioning and brand new Premium Memory Foam Beds!
- All rooms are keyed.
- Locked and 100% secured gate.
- 24-hour on site young, friendly, and helpful staff
- Towels and linens provided free of charge
- Flat screen wall Mounted T.V. room with movie library with over 60 DVD's and cable TV!
- Outside breakfast area
- 2 kitchens
- Washer & Dryer on site.
- Snacks and Drinks on site available for purchase.
- 3 different outside common areas! ( Terrace, Courtyard & Balcony )
- mini fridges in all queen private rooms.
- Door Buzzer.
- Security Lockers ( must bring own lock )
- 15 minute walk to awesome beach!
- Close to supermarket, and Multiple restaurants!
- Very easy to find! (5 min walk from bus stop)
- Tour discounts thru Hostel!
2,630 Sq feet
Check in time: 3:00 pm
Check out time: 12:00 pm
2 day cancellation policy
Cash accepted as payment on arrival
Breakfast & coffee is included
We have security lockers and a video surveillance system
When you leave the Airport tell them you need a ride to this address:
666 Calle Suau, Santurce, San Juan, PR
If the driver asks for streets relative to Cll Suau, it is in between Cll Hoare & Cll Cerra on Fernadez Juncos.
By Bus from the Airport:
On the upper level of the Luis Munoz Marin International airport look for the nearest bus stop to your right of the exit. Take bus #40 to Isla Verde. You will get off at the very first bus stop about 3 min away from the airport in front of the Dennyï¿½s.
From 'Isla Verde', take bus T5 to Ponce de Leon in Miramar. (Always confirm with the driver where theyï¿½re going.) Tell the driver you are going to Miramar and you will exit at the intersection of Ponce de Leon and Hoare. You will see a bakery/sandwich shop (Al Gusto) on your left hand side. You will go left on Hoare until you reach the next intersection, Jose Marti. Go Left. The street only goes right into Suau. Walk down the street and you will see an empty lot on your right hand side. The Palace Hostel is adjacent to the left side of the empty lot on right hand side of the street.
The bus fare is 75USD for each route/bus for a total of 1.50USD and exact change is needed. We are a 4 minute walk from th
|Link Code |