Day trip to Cairo & Giza Pyramids from Hurghada by plane. Hurghada to cairo Pyramids tour from Hurghada, day Trip to the Pyramids Cairo from Hurghada by plane. Egyptian Museum tour from Hurghada by plane, Hurghada day tours to Cairo & Giza Pyramids
- Tour Great Pyramids of Giza
- Tour to the Sphinx in Giza
- Pyramids of Khufu (great Pyramid of Cheops)
- Pyramid of Khafre (middle pyramid of Chephren)
- Pyramid of Menkaure (little Pyramid of Mykerinos)
- Lunch meal in Cairo
- Tour to the Egyptian Museum In Cairo
Our Cairo tour from Hurghada will start in the early morning with pick up from your hotel in Hurghada. Then you will be transferred to Hurghada airport to fly to Cairo, where you will be accompanied by your Egyptology expert guide to visit the great Pyramids of Giza are the most famous monuments of ancient Egypt. These massive stone structures were built around 4500 years ago on a rocky desert plateau close to the Nile. But the intriguing Egyptian pyramids were more than just tombs for kings. The mysteries surrounding pyramids symbolism, design and purpose have inspired passionate debate. It is likely that many of these mysteries will never be solved. You will visit the three famous Pyramids of Khufu (great Pyramid of Cheops), Khafre (middle pyramid of Chephren) and Menkaure (little Pyramid of Mykerinos) who ruled through 2589-2504 BCE.
Then you will pay a visit to the mysterious Sphinx, a mythical creature with a lion's body and a human head) that stands on the Giza Plateau on the west bank of the Nile in Giza. It is the largest monolith statue in the world. Cairo trip also includes a visit to the Valley Temple facing the statue of the Sphinx. Lunch meal will be served at a high quality restaurant during Cairo tour.
Then you will proceed to the famous Egyptian Museum at the Tahrir Square where the Egyptian Revolution indulged January 2011 against Mubarak and his regime. The Egyptian museum comprises many sections arranged in chronological order for Tutankhamon's treasures, the pre-dynasty and the Old Kingdom monuments, the Middle Kingdom monuments, Modern Kingdom, late period and the Greek and Roman periods, papyrus and a section for sarcophagi and scrabs. A large hall for the royal mummies was opened at the Egyptian museum, housing eleven kings and queens. The last stop will be for a shopping opportunity at the famous bazaars of Khan El Khalili. Free time at your own to choose among a number of optional Cairo trips either to attend the sound and light show at the Pyramids or to have your dinner cruise while sailing in the River Nile with belly dance show, then you will be transferred to the airport to fly back to Hurghada, with direct transfer to your hotel in Hurghada.
Age range, type of group
- All family members can do the trip
- Accessible tour is also available for disabled people
Sleeping and meals
Tour includes :
- Pick up service from your hotel
- Drop off service at your hotel
- Airfare from Hurghada with Egypt Air
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicles during your day tour
Cairo from Hurghada.
- Entrance fees to the sights in Cairo tour as per itinerary
- Lunch during the Cairo tour at a high quality restaurant
- Egyptologist English speaking guide throughout Cairo trip
- Travel REP assistance in pick up and drop off
- Mineral water and soft drink during Cairo tour
Policies & Restrictions
- You will be pick up from your hotel lobby with a board reflecting your name.
- Pick up from Hurghada... 05:00
- Cairo Tour started ..... 08:00
- Cairo Tour finished ..... 20:00
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a full-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details