We do everything to make up to 40 people feel at home. Come and experience our rustic, comfy, Patagonian style place:
- Personal breakfast with homemade bread, tarts, etc. included
- Big garden to grill and chill
- Basketball court
- 2 living rooms with comfortable couches and a guitar
- Table games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV with DVD player
- Warm and comfortable kitchen (fully equiped)
- The biggest fridge in Esquel
- Free to use spices!!
- Italian style espresso machine
- Industrial oven
- Free Lugage Storage
- 24 hours hot water
- Excellent central heating
- Travel advise, and information about the area and its activities in Spanish, English, German and French
- Direct bookings of Adventure-Tours with the Lonely Planet recommended agency EPA
- Free smiles and candies at reception
- and much more...
Be welcome in a place where you meet fellow travelers, get inspired, relax, recharge and experience probably the best part of your travel adventure. Casa del Pueblo is now run by a young Argentinian and Swiss couple with travel experience. We will make your stay unforgettable.
No creditcards accepted, sorry. Please pay cash on arrival.
Smoking is allowed only in our lovely garden.
By car coming from Bariloche, Puerto Madrin you enter Esquel on the Avda Ameghino (Ruta Nac. 259). Follow it until you come to the main square San Martín, turn right into Belgrano street and then turn left into San Martín street. Follow it for one and half blocks.
From the airport take a taxi which will cost you 70 pesos.