Evelina owner born in Foz do Iguaçu daughter of Polish and Czech and working as a tour guide for over 30 years has always had the dream of building an inn where he could meet in a different way its guests, providing accurate and real all the attractions of our city and leaving them free to enjoy the best possible way. This dream took place in February 1995 with the inauguration of the Pousada Evelina's name was the suggestion of a tourist.
Besides hosting, the information is fundamental.
- Information in English, French, Italian, Castilian, Russian, Polish.
- We have 20 rooms with capacity for 60 beds;
- Prime location in a residential neighborhood, quiet, peaceful, safe and close to everything;
- All rooms have private bathrooms, air conditioning, wardrobe, window in the bathroom window and the rooms are well ventilated;
- Maintenance is constant.
We serve a delicious daily breakfast with several traditional items, juices, seasonal fruits, sweets own production in a Buffet Time: 07:30 to 09:30
- We have: swimming pool;
- TV room with cable TV, video, movies;
- Area for smokers;
- Room with wireless internet throughout the inn, printer, copier;
- Reception with tourist information, airline tickets and buy land, make restaurant reservations, tours, etc.;
- Transport: We transport and organized tours. New cars, drivers experienced, educated and trained;
- Kitchen: equipped with microwave, utensils in general, refrigerator;
- BBQ, wood stove, oven frying, iron pot;
- Parking: own, safe, enclosed, electronic gate, electric fence, video camera;
- Games: cards, dominoes, puzzle;
- Mail Service;
- DDD / IDD;
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival.
Check in: 12:00
Check out: 10:00
If you book between December 15th and March 15th you will be charged 50% in advance in order to secure your booking (non refundable), you may be contacted by the property requesting the CVV code of the credit card used for this booking or asked for a deposit.
This also applies if your booking is during a national holiday, New Year´s eve or Carnival.
From Bus Station:
Take any bus to the local bus terminal, there you change bus to the number 120, ask to stop at the first bus stop on Cataratas Avenue, go up one block, turn right on Rua Irlan Kalichewski, 171 - around 70 metes.