Museum District Guest House boasts an exclusive location along the picturesque and exclusive Peter Cornelisz Hooftstraat, (a shopping street for exclusive designer wears like Burbery, Louis Vuitton, Channel e.t.c Right opposite the Rijks Museum and the street ends just by the gates of the serene yet majestic Vondelpark. where you can relax in the shade of giant old trees after a day touring the city. Don't miss visiting the Rijksmuseum and the Vincent Van Gogh Museum.
Ensuite rooms, luxury toilets and bathrooms, exclusively furnished and with luxury finishing of house fittings.
- No curfew
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free coffee-making facilities
- Internet access
- Bed linen & Towels included
- Check-in time: 15:30 hours - 20.00 hours (unless with special arrangements)
- Check-out time: 07:00 hours - 10.30 hours
- 5% tourist tax would be added to the total amount
- Breakfast not included in the price
- Payment is by cash on arrival
Please note that
* Groups of more than 3 persons are not accepted.
We only accept maximum of 3 persons group at a time. This also involves part of a group booking from other sites.
Museum District Guest House is a homely, family orientate boutique guesthouse. We do not cater to hen or stag parties, or backpackers.
Walking from the central station is about 18 minutes.
From Amsterdam central station:
Take tram 5 which stops you in front of the Rijks Museum, then walk across into the street - Peter Cornelisz Hooftstraat 52-III.
From Amstel Euro line Bus statin / train station:
Take tram 12 which stops you by the Museumplein then walk into the street within a couple of minutes.
|Link Code |