The Oltrepo Pavese is the largest wine producing area of Lombardy in the North of Italy, but is also virtually unknown abroad. This is a pity as the landscape is beautiful, the people are kind, the food is authentic and there are lots of possibilities for walking, hiking, cycling and sight-seeing. The smooth hills are covered with vineyards, castles and medieval villages and this landscape reminds one of Tuscany. Pace of life is slow, food is traditional and wine can be tasted anywhere, in one of the over 100 independent cantines.
Villa I Due Padroni b&b
Italy offers you:
• a large apartment on the ground floor of the villa
• a spacious private sun-terrace with a panoramic view on the valley
• a garden with swimming pool
• space and tranquillity to relax
• a beautiful area for hiking and cycling, around and in the vicinity of the villa
• a perfect starting point for one-day excursions to historic cities, the lakes and the Mediterranean
• access to a land of Cokaigne with sparkling wines and other gastronomic delicacies
• a pleasantly dry and sunny climate with temperatures that range from 25-35 degrees Celsius from June till October
• it goes without saying that you will also receive the hospitality of your hosts, who'll do everything to make your stay the most enjoyable.
Our Villa is child friendly and has been judged as ideal for families with little children by several of our guests.
Dogs are welcome at our Villa, as we are dog lovers ourselves.
WiFi internet, heated pool, garden, terrace, panormaic views
Policies & Restrictions
Pet welcome, no smoking, not accessible for the disabled
Tourist info available, culinary arrangements, wine tasting, cokkery class