Curitiba Casa Hostel is a welcoming and safe place, in an excellent location whilst being environmentally responsible. Here you will have the opportunity to meet other travelers, share experiences, rest and have fun.
We offer a cozy lounge with a flat screen TV equipped with a Blue Ray player. Also in the hostel there are computers, Wi-fi Internet access, games and books, a beautiful garden, a fun bar, grill, laundry, fully-equiped kitchen, dining room, balcony, thematic rooms, lockers, big and comfortable beds, parties and cultural programs. A delicious breakfast is also included. Our aim is to provide you with the best stay in Curitiba!
Our staff are available 24/7 to help you with the information you need or just for a pleasant chat in many languages, so that you feel at home during your stay at the Curitiba Casa Hostel!
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
From the bus station:
- By bus (R$ 2,60 BRL): Leaving the bus station, cross the street and take the bus "Pinhais" or "Centenario" (these are huge and red buses), which are going to the right side. Get off the bus in the station Hospital Cajuru (2 stops). Go down the stairs, cross the street and go straight ahead in 73 Brasilio Itibere Str.
- Walking: Approx. 15 minutes. Take Afonso Camargo Avenue to the right side, after the viaduct take the first side street on the right, turn the first right (Hildebrando de Araujo Str.) then de second left (73 Brasilio Itibere Str.).
- By taxi: about R$ 8,00 BRL.
- Bus Aeroporto (R$ 2,60 BRL): Get off the bus in Rodoferroviaria (bus station). Follow instructions above.
- Bus Aeroporto Executivo (R$ 10,00 BRL): Get off the bus in Rodoferroviaria (bus station). Follow instructions above.
Breakfast Included, Internet Access, Laundry, Airport Pick Up, Linen Included, Bar, Towels, Security Lockers, Luggage Storage, 24 hour reception, Common Room, Bike Parking, BBQ Area, Non Smoking, 24 Hour Check In, Meeting Facilities