We are 100 km South from Esquel, 400 km South from Bariloche, and 17 km south from the nearest town of El Corcovado.
The Patagonian Hights Mountain Retreat is situated in the middle of a mountain slope, halfway from the peaks and from the Corcovado River, where various trout species inhabit.
It consists of 6 guestrooms, each with private bathroom and an incredible sight of the surrounding forests, up to 12 people in total.
It is hosted by the Koefoed family, owners of the place, who will ensure you spend the most memorable time.
The food is homemade, but yet elaborated finely with the authentic patagonic touch.
There is no electricity from the net, but camera batteries or other devices can be charged or used if necessary with the help of an electric generator.
The house is heated with firewood and lighted with candles. This gives the nights a magical cozy ambiance that you will never forget. Have incredible experiences with all the comfort you can need!
The activities you can enjoy during your visit, are :
Flora & Fauna
Kayak in the pond
Stars & Moon Observation with telescope
Please note :
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours.
Check in/ Check out times. Please advise us directly about your arrival time.
Minimum stat: 2 nights
Only Paypal and Cash payment accepted.
Full Board included.
Directions driving from Esquel, Chubut Province, Argentina:
108 km (about 2 hours 12 mins)
Starting from the intersection of Av Fontana and Av Ameghino
1. Head northwest on Av Fontana toward Av Alvear. 800 m
2. Turn left onto Don Bosco. about 12 blocks
3. Continue onto RN 259. about 23 km to Trevelin
4. Circule half the square and take a right in Av San Martín.
5. Continue onto RN 259.
6. Turn left onto RP 17. 58.5 km to El Corcovado
7. Turn right in the first street, drive 2 blocks till it ends, toward RP 44
8. Turn right toward RP 44. about 600 m
9. Take the 1st left onto RP 44 16.4 km till you cross Aº Pedregoso's bridge, and continue about 350 m
10. Take the first right out of RP 44. Continue about 700 m. Pass the first gate.
11. After the first gate turn left and continue the road till it ends, at 'Patagonian Hights Mountain Retreat'.
|Link Code |