The Agg Apartments eres fully renovated 2 years ago and include many amenities, such as:
- kitchen (equipped with a microwave oven, a gas cooker, a coffee-maker, refrigerator),
- living room with dinning room area (digital satellite TV, CD/DVD player, double sofa-bed, table, 4 chairs, iron with ironing board),
- bedroom (double bed, commode, desk, computer with internet accesS),
- bathroom (sink, bathtube with shower, hair dryer and washing machine),
- balcony with A place to seat and green plants.
I provide towels, bed linen and city maps and information as well.
The AGG Apartment is located close to the one of the main street of Warsaw, 150 metres from the trams and bus stops. If you want to go out in the evening, there are plenty of places to choose from: bars, restaurants, clubs, cafes, all within comfortable walking distance or only a few stops by public transport. If you want to go to the Old Town, you can take sightseeing - route bus nr 180 and after few minutes you will be there.
Shopping funs will appreciate walking distance to the big shopping and entertainment centres like: ARKADIA (15 min. by foot) or KLIF (only 5 min). If you like cemeteries - there are 5 different in the vicinity. The nearest is Jewish cemetery - I recommend to go there for a walk - you won't be disappointed. And obviously - The Powazki Cemetery - very old, with beautiful sculptures and uncommon atmosphere.
Check in: 13.00
Check out: till 10.00
Cancellation policy is 1 day
Only cash as payment upon arrival
Breakfast not included
From the airport take taxi (costs around 12 euro) or bus no 175 and tram no 1 or 22 (change: Plac Zawiszy)
From train station: tram no 22
To the centre of the City and The National Stadium go bus no 111 and tram no 22 or 24. To the Old Town go buses no 111 and 180.
Attention: to the Old Town and city centre you can also go walking - it's about 30 minutes walk between intersting old and new building of developing city. A walk to the stadium would takes you around 1 hour.
Breakfast Not Included