Located on a farm in the Bolico neighborhood, within walking distance of Las Portelas (Buenavista del Norte in Tenerife), the lodge offers the opportunity to enjoy days filled with peace and tranquility, immersed in nature, culture and traditions of the Country Park Teno.
The hostel accommodation strategic location makes it an ideal place for the understanding of the elements, processes and relationships between human beings and the natural environment, allowing you to discover an ecosystem and way of life increasingly scarce in Tenerife.
Facilities: there are 3 rooms (14, 12 & 10 beds) with lockers, ensuite bathroom with hot water. The living room has TV, DVD, free Wi-Fi, computer with free Internet, books and videos about Teno and Tenerife. The kitchen has glasses, plates, catlery, pots, pans, trays, also stove, oven, fridge, freezer, washing machine.
Check in: 5.00 pm
Check out: 4.00 pm
Cancellation Policy: 3 days
Credit Cards accepted and Paypal
Breakfast not included
Albergue de Bolico is located in the last house of Camino de Los Charcos in Las Portelas village, 1km up from the bus stop and the main road, TF-436, that links Buenavista with Santiago del Teide, in the northwest of Tenerife. Las Portelas is located between km.9 and km.10 in this road TF-436.
In front of the bus stop, there is a sign 'Albergue de Bolico: 1km' at the begining of the street. Take this street. Leave the main square of Las Portelas on your left side and go on until the end of the road. Park near the water tank, inside or outside of the gate.
* There are 2 public buses that run on this road TF-436 and stop in Las Portelas:
- 355 Buenavista - Masca - Valle Santiago: 6 buses, every day.
- 366 Buenavista - Las Portelas: 6 buses, only weekdays.
* Connections with 355 & 366:
- 107 Santa Cruz - La Laguna - North Airport - La Orotava - Icod - Garachico - Buenavista: 6 buses weekdays, 4 buses weekends.
- 363 Puerto de la Cruz - Icod - Garachico - Buenavista: 1 or 2 every hour.
- 460 Las Américas - Guía de Isora - Santiago del Teide - Icod: 8 buses, every day.
* Check www.titsa.com for more connections, timetables and information.
Distances from Las Portelas:
- Buenavista: 10km - 15min
- Garachico: 20km - 25min
- Icod de los Vinos: 25km - 35min
- Puerto de la Cruz: 40km - 50min
- North Airport: 60km - 65min
- La Laguna: 65km - 70min
- Santa Cruz: 75km - 80min
- Masca: 9km - 15min
- Santiago del Teide: 15km - 30min
- Los Gigantes: 30km - 50min
- Las Américas: 60km - 70min
- Los Cristianos: 65km - 75min
- South Airport: 80km - 85min
Laundry, Bicycle Hire, Towels, Security Lockers, Luggage Storage, Bike Parking, Free Carpark, Breakfast Not Included, Meeting Facilities