The hostel accommodation strategic location makes it an ideal place for the understanding of the elements, processes and relationships between human beings and the natural environment, allowing you to discover an ecosystem and way of life increasingly scarce in Tenerife.
Facilities: there are 3 rooms (14, 12 & 10 beds) with lockers, ensuite bathroom with hot water. The living room has TV, DVD, free Wi-Fi, computer with free Internet, books and videos about Teno and Tenerife. The kitchen has glasses, plates, catlery, pots, pans, trays, also stove, oven, fridge, freezer, washing machine.
Check in: 5.00 pm
Check out: 4.00 pm
Cancellation Policy: 3 days
Credit Cards accepted and Paypal
Breakfast not included
* There are 2 public buses that run on this road TF-436 and stop in Las Portelas:
- 355 Buenavista - Masca - Valle Santiago: 6 buses, every day.
- 366 Buenavista - Las Portelas: 6 buses, only weekdays.
* Connections with 355 & 366:
- 107 Santa Cruz - La Laguna - North Airport - La Orotava - Icod - Garachico - Buenavista: 6 buses weekdays, 4 buses weekends.
- 363 Puerto de la Cruz - Icod - Garachico - Buenavista: 1 or 2 every hour.
- 460 Las Américas - Guía de Isora - Santiago del Teide - Icod: 8 buses, every day.
* Check www.titsa.com for more connections, timetables and information.
Distances from Las Portelas:
- Buenavista: 10km - 15min
- Garachico: 20km - 25min
- Icod de los Vinos: 25km - 35min
- Puerto de la Cruz: 40km - 50min
- North Airport: 60km - 65min
- La Laguna: 65km - 70min
- Santa Cruz: 75km - 80min
- Masca: 9km - 15min
- Santiago del Teide: 15km - 30min
- Los Gigantes: 30km - 50min
- Las Américas: 60km - 70min
- Los Cristianos: 65km - 75min
- South Airport: 80km - 85min
|Link Code |