Breakfast is served in the morning in the dining room of the appartment.
The apartment consists of a multifunctional sleeping and living room, furnished with matching antiques and couch, a television set and free wireless internet. As a guest you dispose of a private bathroom with a bath/shower and of a private toilet, separated from the bathroom.The guest disposes of a dining room with a view on a lovely city garden. The dining room is equipped with a refrigerator and an espresso machine.
You have the choice between a continental breakfast and an English breakfast. Continental breakfast comprises a glass of fresh orange juice, a cup of espresso or tea, two bagels and filling of your choice. English breakfast consists of bacon and eggs, served with toast.
Check In Time: 13.00
Check Out Time: 12.00
Credit Cards Not Accepted
Payment by cash on arrival
Cancellation Policy: 48h
* On the Antwerp ring-road, take exit Antwerpen Centrum/Zuid.
* Continue towards Antwerpen Centrum
* Go into the tunnel that goes under the Hall of Justice - you are on the big boulevard called Amerikalei.
* Remain on the main lane in the middle.
* At the third junction near the former Alacatel building, take a right in the direction of Bresstraat.
* Stay left of the Alcatel building and enter Boudewijnstraat.
* The third street on the left is Stefaniestraat.
By Public Transport:
Coming from Antwerp Central Station
* On the Astridplein square in front of the station, take tram 24 (direction of Schoonselhof) or tram 12 (direction of Bolivarplaats) at the Astrid Plaza hotel.
* Get out at Amerikalei near the old Hall of Justice.
* Pass the old Hall of Justice by your left side and enter Anselmostraat.
* Cross at the junction Justitiestraat-Paleistraat.
* Keep on going straight ahead for 200 metres until the next traffic lights.
* At the traffic lights, go right into Sanderusstraat.
* Take the first left (Lange Lozanastraat).
* Take the first right. You are in Stefaniestraat.