Constructed in 1867, the same year Canada officially became a nation our property has recently seen a complete refurbishment, maintaining the original authenticity by elaborating ornate stone masonry and the unique native architecture.
Located within a 30 second walk from St-Catherine Street, the largest and most diverse shopping and amusement thoroughfare in the city is right outside your doorstep.
The cheapest and most eco-friendly way to get to and from the airport is to use the public transport shuttle. For 8$ you can purchase a ticket that will enable you to use all metro and buses on the island of Montreal for a period of 24 hours. For more information please visit the 747 express bus website.
1. Take the 747 Shuttle from the Airport to the Central Bus Station (Final Stop)
2. Follow our directions 'From Central Bus Station'
From any Metro (subway) Station
1. Take Metro to Berri UQAM station (main Metro hub in the city).
2. When departing the station look take the 'St-Catherine' street exit.
3. As you come out to the street, turn left and walk until the third traffic light, which is 'St-Andre'.
3. Turn right on St-Andre and walk one block until 1245 St-Andre.
From Central Bus Station
1. Upon arriving at the bus station take exit Berri street.
2. As you come out to the street, turn left and walk until the first traffic light, which is Boulevard de Maisonneuve.
3. Turn left on Boulevard de Maisonneuve and walk until the second traffic light, which is St-Andre.
4. Turn right on St-Andre and walk until 1245 St-Andre.
|Link Code |