Pedestrian and along the old town, near the port and beaches, Place Garibaldi astound you with its arches of yellow ocher color.
After visiting the old town, you can reach the Massena and the pedestrian area and the Promenade des Anglais.
Le Blason b&b is located on the 1st floor of a beautiful 18th century building.
You can access Le Blason B&B by a staircase with ceilings decorated with frescoes and paintings adorned with statues of the four seasons.
You will be received by Mr. Laporte Rancillac, President of the Association.
Le Blason B&B fascinated by the Architectural Heritage, he will share his love of life and discover the wonders of the region.
Every night at the guest table you will be served a friendly regional meal prepared by Mr. Laporte Rancillac, yummy!!
Check-In Time: 14.00
Check-Out Time: 11.30
Cancellation Policy: 5 days
Credit Cards & Cash Accepted
Extra bed available: €10pp.pn
From the train station:
1. Head southwest on Square Gustave Desplaces toward Av. Thiers
2. Take the 2nd right onto Av. Auber
3. Turn left onto Rue d'Italie
4. Take the 1st right onto Av. Durante
5. Continue onto Av. Baquis
6. Continue onto Rue du Congrès
7. Turn left onto Promenade des Anglais
8. Slight left onto Av. des Phocéens
9. Keep right at the fork
10. Continue onto Bd Jean Jaurès
11. Slight right to stay on Bd Jean Jaurès
12. Take the 1st right to stay on Bd Jean Jaurès
13. Turn left onto Pl. Garibaldi
14. Turn left to stay on Pl. Garibaldi
Destination will be on the right