It has a very comfortable lounge area, a big bedroom with a super size King Bed or two separate beds), with en-suite bathroom (two basins, toilet, separate bath and a shower with massage head). You also have an own entrance on a private balcony. Nice solar heated, salt swimming pool and garden area.
Thatch22 is not just an average self catered or B&B guesthouse, but rather a haven where you can feel at home when away on business, holiday or even on a short stay-over visit in Johannesburg.
The furnishings and the thatched roof create a country house feeling and with the calming sound of the birds, you will forget that you are actually nearby a big city.
Thatch 22 prides itself in personal and friendly service in a home away from home environment.
- Fully equipped kitchen. (Stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, coffee machine)
- Desk/dressing table.
- Electronic safe.
- Fresh towels every day.
- Apartment serviced every day.
- Electric blankets and electrical heater in the wintertime.
- Laundry service on request.
- Secure parking on side.
- Ceiling fans.
- Hair dryer and other amenities.
- P.A. on request possible.
- Good ingredients for a D.I.Y. breakfast.
- Personal assistance in arranging and planning trips and excursions.
If you do not want to travel in a big group, we can arrange a great tour through South Africa for you, including nice accommodations. Also possible is your personal driver with car, guiding you to nice places! Ask us for more info!
- Special rates for long term rental (min. one month).
- 4 Star services.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival
Check In: 2.00 pm (flexible, please contact in advance)
Check Out: 10.00 am
Method of Payment upon arrival: Credit Cards accepted with 4% surcharge for credit card payments
Taxes are included.
Breakfast is included.
1. Head south 260 m
2. Turn right toward Exit 46 750 m
3. Take exit 46 on the right to merge onto R24 toward Johannesburg 8.4 km
4. Take the exit onto R24 1.7 km
5. Take exit 113 for N3 S/N12 toward M2/Kimberley/Germiston/Durban
6. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for N3 N/N1/Pretoria 750 m
7. Turn left onto N3 13.8 km
8. Take exit 104-Buccleuch for M1 toward Johannesburg
9. Take exit 104 on the right to merge onto N1 Rd toward Pretoria/ Polokwane
10. Take the M39/Allandale Road exit toward Midrand/Grand Central Airport
11. Keep left at the fork and merge onto Allandale Rd/M39 4.4 km
12. Turn right onto Pitts Ave/R55
13. Turn left onto Macgregor Rd/M71
14. Turn right onto Maple Rd
15. Turn left onto Rena Rd
Destination will be on the left 120 m