Enjoy our free open-air breakfast and share our barbecue zone and get to know other guests and friends.
These are just a few possibilities that Lagarto Backpackers offers you ï¿½ we are your home in Tenerife!
We have shared and private rooms, for your holidays with your family or friends!
We are situated in a perfect location to experience the northern part of the island, just a few minutes away from the North Airport and the beautiful city of La Laguna, the most famous place for 'Spanish Movida' in Tenerife.
> Social & Fun
> Fully equipped kitchen for our guest use.
> Services, excursions and many activities.
Cancellation policy: 48h.
Only Cash payment accepted upon arrival.
Check in: 14:00
Please advise your approximate time of arrival.
Check out: 11:00.
How to get to Lagarto Backpackers:
1. Take Highway ï¿½del Norteï¿½ and get off at Exit GUAMASA-VALLE GUERRA (Exit #14).
2. Continue bound for VALLE GUERRA (approximately 5Km. drive).
3. Once you arrive in VALLE GUERRA follow the signs that read TEJINA, and before arriving to Tejina pay attention to a sign that reads CALLE PALENZUELA.
4. Turn on CALLE PALENZUELA.
5. Continue towards LA BARRANQUERA beach (approximately 1,5Km. drive), and before arriving to the beach you shall see a sign that reads LAGARTO BACKPACKERS on the right hand side of the road (remember to print our funny-social map : click here).
6. Our little street is right in front of a company name AGROTINERFE.
IMPORTANT: no matter what, don't forget to follow the road bound for LA BARRANQUERA. We are on a small street in front of a company called AGROTINERFE.
BY TAXI : Ask the taxi driver to take you to La Barranquera beach, between Tejina and Valle Guerra, and 600mts before reaching the beach look out for a sign that signals to our location!
Remind the taxi driver that our street is in front of a the company named AGROTINERFE.
Maybe you can give him our funny-social map : click here.
BY BUS (called GUAGUA):
Tip : if you buy a BONO (prepaid bus card) you can have discounted fares
1. From La Laguna main Bus Station (Intercambiador de la Laguna) get line L-51 POR TEGUESTE (pay special attention to this detail as there is also a line L-51 POR TACORONTE!).
If, for some reason, there's no number 051 go to Tejina and then change to the 051.
2. The bus takes approximately 30 minutes, and you will have to get off at LA HERREï¿½A stop (between Tejina and Valle Guerra).
IMPORTANT : ask bus driver where to get off, write down the name of the bus stop 'LA HERREï¿½A' or just ask for the TERRERO DE LUCHA bus stop, between Tejina and Valle Guerra.
3. Once off the bus you need to walk down the hill straight towards the ocean (La Barranquera beach), and LAGARTO BACKPACKERS is approximately 15 minutes walk on this road.
REMEMBER TO PRINT OUR FUNNY-SOCIAL MAP > CLICK HERE !!!
4. IMPORTANT: no matter what, don't forget to follow the road bound for LA BARRANQUERA. We are on a small street in front of a company called AGROTINERFE. There's a sign on the right hand side. Remember that we have free parking.
5. If you are very tired give us a call and we will come pick you up at the bus station at LA HERREï¿½A! The ride is free! Remember we are your home in Tenerife!
6. IF YOU FEEL YOU'RE GETTING LOST CALL US AND WE WILL HELP YOU !!!! We speak fluent English, Spanish, Italian.