We'll see all of the things you would see on an ordinary tour - they're certainly worthwhile. But I will also show you the special things that make Mumbai great.
As your private tour guide, I can adjust the schedule, duration and activities to meet your needs. Please let me know of any special requests you have.
Our day and the time we start the tour is flexible and is meant to accommodate your schedule and interests.
The tour covers all the must-see places:
• The Gateway of India, and the area around it
• Regal Circle and the heritage buildings there, including the Prince of Wales Museum, NGMA, Police Headquarters, etc.
• The Kala Ghoda Art Precinct
• Bombay University and cricket at the Oval Maidan
• Flora Fountain
• Town Hall
• Victoria Terminus & Municipal Building
. Local Markets (Crawford Market & Mangaldas Market)
• Mani Bhavan, home of Gandhi
• Malabar Hill (Jain Temple, Hanging Garden & Kamla Nehru Park)
• The popular Dhobi Ghat ( Indian Laundry)
• Marine Drive and Chow patty Beach (Shore Seightseeing)
. Worli New Bridge
. Bollywood Houses
. Bandra Fort
. Juhu Beach
You need not follow this itinerary - If there's something that interests you, we will spend more time in that place and cover the rest as well accordingly.
Meeting location Details Required whichever is relevant to you.
Hotel: Hotel name, Hotel address, Room number, Name The Room is register to.
Cruise: Cruise name, Port Details, Exit gate details.
Airport: Airport name, Domestic or international, Exit gate details.
End location: Drop you back at your convenience place - night walk at Marine Drive Promenade, Watch a Play, Movie or Other live entertainment
Duration: 8 hours
Our Tour will Include chauffeur driven AC car.
My services as your private guide.
Transportation by a/c car.
food, or shopping & Entry Fees.
|Link Code |