Luxury ski chalet Les Arcs in France. Large ski chalet for families and big groups. Self catering ski accommodation....
Luxury self catering villa near Les Arcs in France. Large summer villa for families and big groups. Self catering accommodation....
Chalet and separate Apartment for rent in the renowned French ski resort of La Clusaz. Plenty to do for all ages in summer, but particularly activities. Visits to historic sites and beautiful scenery can be enjoyed at any time of year....
Penthouse apartment in Courchevel with 1650 bubble lift only 400 metres away. Two bedrooms and a mezzanine room sleep total of 8. Balconies facing south and east. Well furnished and appointed, with DVDs and broadband etc. Refurbished in 2012....
Challenging Cycling Tours Designed By Cyclists, For Cyclists. We cater to the avid bike rider who wants to explore some of best routes in Europe....
Enjoy an unique insight into a French country kitchen. Learn to cook, with Sinéad, the French way. Families welcome. Tailor made courses on request.Tell us what you want and we'll do our best to facilitate your needs....
Yoga Retreat France Detox, Massage Acupuncture Getaways with an Active Nature! Chamonix 11 -18th of May 2013 Yoga & Detox Week Total Detox and De-Stress Package 10xYoga 3x Detox and Massage Treatments,Workshops, Luxury chalet, Sauna, Private Chef......
ALIVE Retreat - A wonderful week of yoga, massage & adventure sports in the magical alpine resort of Chamonix, Mt Blanc France. Relax, Rebalance & Rejuvenate in the French Alps September 8th - 15th 2012...
Both relaxation and excitement await you at this mountain yoga retreat in stunning Chamonix Valley. Discover the charm of the French Alps as you immerse yourself in an eight-day yoga adventure....
The main living area has an extremely comfortable double sofa bed (with proper mattress) and a built in seating area around the dining table which sits 2 adults.
The kitchen has a fridge, kettle, microwave, 2 hobs (no oven). There is ample space for storage of groceries and the cupboards are stocked with all the crockery/pans that you will require.
There is also a large storage cupboard located to the side of the kitchen. The sofa turns into a comfortable double bed and has a large built in wardrobe and numerous drawers.
The bathroom has unlimited hot water, consists of a very powerful overhead shower.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival
Please contact the property to arrange an arrival time!
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash Only!
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included.
The only extra costs, which are optional, are linen and cleaning. Linen costs €30.
Towels are included.
The cleaning of the apartment will cost €40.
We also take a €200/£200 damage deposit on arrival which is given back when you leave.
Please contact us to arrange something!
Directions from Geneva Airport:
1. Head northeast on Route Douanière toward Voie-des-Traz
(Partial restricted usage road) 550 m
2. Turn left onto Voie-des-Traz 400 m
3. Turn left to stay on Voie-des-Traz 1.0 km
4. Turn right onto the ramp to France/Aéroport 200 m
5. Slight right onto Route des Batailleux 150 m
6. Merge onto A1/E25/E62 via the ramp on the left to A1a/France/Genève-La Praille/Meryrin/Genève-Aèroport/Vernier
Partial toll road
Entering France 12.5 km
7. Continue onto A41 1.1 km
8. Take the A40/E21/E62 exit toward Paris/Lyon/Annecy 200 m
9. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for A40/E25/Turin/Chamonix-Mont Blanc/Annemasse/Milan and merge onto A40/E25
Partial toll road
Speed camera in 5.4 km 68.0 km
10. Continue onto N205 14.2 km
11. Take the exit toward Tunnel du Mont Blanc/Songennaz/Les Bossons/Les Rives 210 m
12. Turn left onto Route des Tissières 200 m
13. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Route des Bossons/D243
Continue to follow D243 3.1 km
14. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Allée Recteur Payot
Go through 1 roundabout 900 m
15. Turn right onto Rue Joseph Vallot 180 m