Robins Nest is ideal for sports and activity groups, business travellers and families too.
Robin’s Nest is ideal for sports and activity groups, business travellers and families too. Conveniently located close to Limerick City Centre, Thomand Park, the University of Limerick and Institute of Technology and a short drive from the countryside, it is a great base for those looking to explore the area in and around Limerick.
Choose from a selection of en-suite single, double or twin rooms with access to a shared kitchen, living room and off-road parking too!
Robins Nest accommodates up to 8 people sharing and is available from only 15 euros a night per person sharing, including all bills, refuse collection, parking, towels and bed linen. Attractive rates available for group bookings contact us today to discuss the options.
Robins Nest is your home away from home.
Check-in from 16:00-20:00
Check-out by 12.00
Cancellation policy is 2 days in advance
We accept payment by cash only.
Minimum nights stay is 2 nights
We are situated in an ideal location, close to both Limerick city centre and popular countryside destinations like Lough Gur and the Clare Glens.
1. Head southwest on M7 850 m
2. Take the exit toward Limerick By Pass 400 m
3. At Limerick By Pass, take the 3rd exit onto Dublin Rd/E20/R445 heading to an Cheapach mhór/Cappamore/R506 Go through 3 roundabouts 5.8 km
4. Keep right at the fork Go through 1 roundabout 1.0 km
5. Turn right onto Park Rd 140 m
6. Slight left onto Corbally Link Rd 27 m
7. Take the 1st left to stay on Corbally Link Rd 750 m
8. At Corbally Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Corbally Rd/R463
Continue to follow R463 2.1 km
9. Turn right onto Thornbrook 290 m
10. Continue onto The Moorings 210 m
11. Turn left to stay on The Moorings 71 m
12. Turn left to stay on The Moorings 59 m
13. Take the 1st left to stay on The Moorings 50 m
10 The Moorings, Limerick, Co. Clare
Check us out on google maps > http://goo.gl/maps/gpHe
Breakfast Included, Luggage Storage, Bike Parking, Free Carpark