The 3 bedrooms: one with a double bed and two with two single beds will be able to accommodate up to 6 people and to give privacy and relaxation for all the guests.
The kitchen, modern and fully equipped, is ready to offer a simple coffee (traditional Italian, Espresso or American) or an elaborate dinner (electric oven, microwave and a big assortment of pots are at your disposal).
In the renewed bathroom you\'ll find other little touches: a comfortable shower, the bidet, the washing machine, hairdryer, extra-fluffy terry-cloth towels.
For children entertainment (and also for the grown-up) a television with DVD player, cartoons DVD, a radio, books, games and wireless internet are available.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or No Show one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 14.00 till 18.30
Check out between 09.00 and 11.00
Breakfast not included
Taxes not included - final cleaning EUR50.00 - local tourist tax EUR0.90 per person per night to be paid locally
By plane. Arrival to the International Venice Airport Marco Polo
It's the closest airport to the apartment (14 km). From the airport you have several possibilities:
1) take a taxi (the cost varies from 40 to 60 euro);
2) take the ATVO bus to the Venice-Mestre railway station (departures more o less every 30 minutes, travelling time 17 minutes). Bus departure times are synchronized with the arrival of most important flights. To continue from the railway station please refer to the dedicated chapter;
3) take the ACTV line 15 bus (departures every 30 minutes). Go down in Piazza 27 Ottobre or at the Venice-Mestre railway station (travelling time of 19 and 28 minutes respectively). From Piazza 27 Ottobre you can go by foot (about 11 minutes) or take another ACTV but with the same ticket (lines 4 e 4L (from Via Colombo) with departures every 10 minutes) and drop down after two stops (Corso del Popolo Intersection with Via Tasso). To continue from the railway station please refer to the dedicated chapter;
4) ask to the Ippocipio apartment landlord to organise a car transfer.
By plane. Arrival to the International Treviso Airport Canova
This airport has been chosen by some low cost companies. From the airport you have several possibilities:
1) take a taxi (the cost will be more than 100 euro);
2) take the Barzi Bus Service to the Venice-Mestre railway station (departures more o less every 30 minutes, travelling time 40 minutes). Bus departure times are synchronized with the arrival of most important flights. To continue from the railway station please refer to the dedicated chapter;
3) take the ATVO bus and go down at Piazza 27 Ottobre or at the Venice-Mestre railway station (departures more o less every 30 minutes, travelling time of 50 and 55 minutes respectively). Bus departure times are synchronized with the arrival of most important flights. To continue from Piazza 27 Ottobre see above explanations while from the railway station please refer to the dedicated chapter;
4) take the ACTT line 6 bus to Treviso railway station (departures more or less every 15 minutes, travelling time 11 minutes). From the Treviso railway station take the train to Venice-Mestre (departures more o less every 20 minutes, travelling time of about 22 minutes); To continue from the Venice-Mestre railway station please refer to the dedicated chapter;
5) ask to the Ippocipio apartment landlord to organise a car transfer.
The most convenient and closest station to the Ippocipio Holiday Apartment is the Venice-Mestre railway station. Here stops all the trains that are passing trough Venice. From the railway station you have several possibilities:
1) to proceed by foot (about 23 minutes);
2) take the ACTV bus line 20 or 21 or H1 with departure every 10-15 minutes. Go down at the fourth stop (Corso del Popolo Assicurazioni Generali Intersection with Via Milano).
3) take a taxi (the cost will be from 15 to 25 euro);
4) ask to the Ippocipio apartment landlord to organise a car transfer.
By ship or boat
If you arrive in Venice by ship or boat the best solution is to reach Piazzale Roma. From here you have several possibilities:
1) take a taxi (the cost varies from 35 to 55 euro);
2) take the ACTV bus lines 4L or 4 (departures every 10 minutes) and after a travelling time of 10 minutes you go out at Corso del Popolo � Assicurazioni Generali � Intersection with Via Milano stop;
3) ask to the Ippocipio apartment landlord to organise a car transfer.
Venice Mestre, Italy Youth Hostels - Welcome to Rainbow Garden, located in Venice Mestre, where we are looking forward to welcoming you...
Venice Mestre, Italy Youth Hostels - Most of the simple rooms at the Gamma have a balcony and all have a private bathroom with hairdryer. In the summer months, guests can relax out in the furnished garden.We are located 6km form Venice Mestre....
Hotel & Hostel Colombo For Backpackers
Venice Mestre, Italy Youth Hostels - This new hostel & Hotel in Venice is designed by Backpackers for backpackers and divided into 2 buildings, the Hostel and the hotel...
Hotel Apogia Sirio Venezia Mestre
Venice Mestre, Italy Youth Hostels - The hotel is located in the centre of Mestre, very close to the pedestrian area of the historical centre and the new Towers....
Venice Mestre, Italy Youth Hostels - Hotel Aaron is a new hotel opened in 2009. The Hotel is situated in the centre of Venice Mestre, close to the railway station....
Venice Villa Crispi
Venice Mestre, Italy Youth Hostels - Villa Crispi is located in a hidden corner, just a few minutes from Venice, plunged in calmness and surrounded by a suggestive garden......
Hotel Antico Moro
Venice Mestre, Italy Youth Hostels - Hotel Antico Moro is a beautiful and tastefully furnished 3 star hotel, 14 kilometres from the Marco Polo International Airport in Venice.......
Venice Mestre, Italy Youth Hostels - The Hotel Altieri is elegant, comfortable, completely new (built in 2001), and is proud to offer its personal service......
Venice Mestre, Italy Youth Hostels - Hotel Primavera is located 5km from Venice, easily reachable by frequent and quick public transportation; it is only 10 minutes from the train station and from Venice airport. ...
Hostel Central Ischia
Ischia Island, Italy Youth Hostels - Imagine that you open the door of your accomodation and BAM!! You already are in the hearth of the island in the more central and important place of all , the main street of the town Forio d' Ischia, near to banks, supermarkets ,beachs,nightclubs,...
Abano, Italy Motorcycle Tours - Tuscany to Elba, and on to the Island of Sardinia. Superb beaches, delightful roads and centuries of history combine to create Mediterranean Magic....
Summer Adventures in the central Italy - Umbria
Umbria, Italy Cave Exploration - Summer Adventures Canyoning and Caving in the centre of Italy Umbria. Excursions in canyons, caves, on rivers. high quality and security standards and it suits any kind of clients: Vip, individual, group and young people, families, schools and firms...
Tuscany Hilltop Towns Walking Tour Oct 18-25, 2015
Siena, Italy Hiking & Trekking - 8 day-7 night walking in Tuscany hilltop towns and countryside. Group smaller than 16 guests. All local food and superb Chianti and Brunello wines. Local expert guide with degree in geology and interest in Art, History and traditions.You'll love it!...
Romantic and relaxing time on the natural island
.Italy, Italy Eco Tours - In green Umbria��� Part of the Natural Park of Lake Trasimeno�� �The Isle of Polvese� This place in which, nature, culture and history provide a harmonious background for new technologies...
Real Safaris with African guide Adventures
Chieti, Italy Wildlife & Safari Tours - We offer 7 days/6nights safari experience to Kenya (Tsavo-Amboseli-Masai Mara) or to Tanzania (Ngorongoro-Serengeti-Manyara). Mobile tented camp or luxury lodge Full board. All our safaris use 4x4 jeep Include all park fees and professional guide....
Whale Watching Europe
.Italy, Italy Whale Watching - The best whale watching in Italy. Daily excursions in the International Sanctuary of cetaceans in Mediterranean Sea...
Cooking holidays and medieval festival june 2011
Perugia, Italy Cooking Schools - Let's cook in Umbria offers cooking classes, winery tours, gourmet tours, excursions to artisan chocolate and olive oil producers, truffle hunting and very popular cooking vacation programs that include accommodations and excursions to remote village...
Hands-On Cooking Lessons In Italy - For Foodies
Bologna, Italy Cooking Schools - Hands-On cooking lessons for foodies & tourists of all cooking skill levels taught by professional English-Speaking restaurant chefs.Full/1/2/Mulit Day classes with market visit, cook what you create -Lunch & Dinner. Lessons include unlimited wine!...
You want to 'speak' foreign languages
.Italy, Italy Language Schools - Experience and enjoy the extraordinary atmosphere of our language courses in Malcesine and benefit from experienced teachers and innovative trainings methods. We learn you to speak the new language. We have also historic rooms for rent...
UNESCO sites in Apulia region (southern Italy)
Bari, Italy Sight-Seeing Tours - welcome! with this tour I'll show you the UNESCO sites of Apulia (Alberobello and Castel del Monte)...