Welcom! In our B&B are avaible single, double and triple (it is possible to add a bed) rooms at very convenient prices for vacation, touristes, traveller and business people. The House has been just renovated. All rooms are very confortable. ciao...
Next to Cavallino beach, close to Venice and Lido di Jesolo (Italy). Bungalows, mobile homes, chalets, caravans and tents under the cooling shade of a luxuriant mediterranean pine forest. Real-time availability and booking on line....
Rome - Vatican City (5 minutes walking) furnished apartment in an elegant building with doorkeeper. 1 hall, 1 corridor, 1 large livingroom, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 equipped kitchen, 1 terrace. A/C, WI-FI From 1 to 4 people. Cipro metro stop: 40...
Holiday apartments, tuscany coast near Pisa, sea and hills view...
Where to sleep in Venice: accommodation at moderate rates in an exclusive location. Friendly and cozy family run two-star hotel by the beach and very well connected to the heart of Venice, St. mark's square and all the city's main attractions....
Apartments in Negrar Valpolicella, Verona Veneto, Italy Modern Accommodation in Valpolicella Wine Region Close to Verona, Lake Garda and the Lessinia Mountains 2 Bedroom Apartment and Studio Apartment...
The B&B Relais Monti del Sole Hotel offers exclusive guest rooms, from which you can see breathtaking views of the Belluno Dolomites National Park, the medieval town of Feltre, and the Basilica di San Vittore lit at night....
Ernestina welcomes you to stay at her charming house, in Miane,a town nested in the calm, sunny foothills to the Alps. The place is famous for its Prosecco, historic abbey and hiking and biking trails.The B&B has comfortable rooms,large private baths...
GALLA PLACIDIA B&B is situated right in the heart of Ravenna, just a few steps away from the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia and the Basilica of San Vitale. ...
Villa Pille is a great place to stay and visit attractions in Sirmione, Desenzano, Lazise, Bardolino, Garda, Torri, Malcesine Baldo Mountain, Salò, Vittoriale, Tremosine, Riva, Torbole, Mantua, Verona, Castellaro, Borghetto and Venice....
On the second floor of a quiet building located in the historical centre of Bologna, within 600 m from Piazza Maggiore, we have set up a room with private bathroom. We welcome our guests in a comfortable and recently refurbished environment....
The fae' is located in the hills of Conegliano. The area is well know for production of white wine. You can visit cities like Venice,Treviso,Conegliano,Vittorio Veneto,Cooking classes,language classes and painting classes on venetian art...
With the Saslong B just a few meters from the hotel door, reachable with the skis, you do not need to take the car to enjoy the Dolomiti Superski area. With the flair of beeing on a Silence hotel!...
Hands-On cooking lessons for foodies & tourists of all cooking skill levels taught by professional English-Speaking restaurant chefs.Full/1/2/Mulit Day classes with market visit, cook what you create -Lunch & Dinner. Lessons include unlimited wine!...
Phu Quoc is a global travel agency based in Vietnam provides all inclusive services for individuals and group include Cultural Tours, Family Holidays, Adventure Tours, and Incentive Tours to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand....
The 3 bedrooms: one with a double bed and two with two single beds will be able to accommodate up to 6 people and to give privacy and relaxation for all the guests.
The kitchen, modern and fully equipped, is ready to offer a simple coffee (traditional Italian, Espresso or American) or an elaborate dinner (electric oven, microwave and a big assortment of pots are at your disposal).
In the renewed bathroom you\'ll find other little touches: a comfortable shower, the bidet, the washing machine, hairdryer, extra-fluffy terry-cloth towels.
For children entertainment (and also for the grown-up) a television with DVD player, cartoons DVD, a radio, books, games and wireless internet are available.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or No Show one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 14.00 till 18.30
Check out between 09.00 and 11.00
Breakfast not included
Taxes not included - final cleaning EUR50.00 - local tourist tax EUR0.90 per person per night to be paid locally
By plane. Arrival to the International Venice Airport Marco Polo
It's the closest airport to the apartment (14 km). From the airport you have several possibilities:
1) take a taxi (the cost varies from 40 to 60 euro);
2) take the ATVO bus to the Venice-Mestre railway station (departures more o less every 30 minutes, travelling time 17 minutes). Bus departure times are synchronized with the arrival of most important flights. To continue from the railway station please refer to the dedicated chapter;
3) take the ACTV line 15 bus (departures every 30 minutes). Go down in Piazza 27 Ottobre or at the Venice-Mestre railway station (travelling time of 19 and 28 minutes respectively). From Piazza 27 Ottobre you can go by foot (about 11 minutes) or take another ACTV but with the same ticket (lines 4 e 4L (from Via Colombo) with departures every 10 minutes) and drop down after two stops (Corso del Popolo Intersection with Via Tasso). To continue from the railway station please refer to the dedicated chapter;
4) ask to the Ippocipio apartment landlord to organise a car transfer.
By plane. Arrival to the International Treviso Airport Canova
This airport has been chosen by some low cost companies. From the airport you have several possibilities:
1) take a taxi (the cost will be more than 100 euro);
2) take the Barzi Bus Service to the Venice-Mestre railway station (departures more o less every 30 minutes, travelling time 40 minutes). Bus departure times are synchronized with the arrival of most important flights. To continue from the railway station please refer to the dedicated chapter;
3) take the ATVO bus and go down at Piazza 27 Ottobre or at the Venice-Mestre railway station (departures more o less every 30 minutes, travelling time of 50 and 55 minutes respectively). Bus departure times are synchronized with the arrival of most important flights. To continue from Piazza 27 Ottobre see above explanations while from the railway station please refer to the dedicated chapter;
4) take the ACTT line 6 bus to Treviso railway station (departures more or less every 15 minutes, travelling time 11 minutes). From the Treviso railway station take the train to Venice-Mestre (departures more o less every 20 minutes, travelling time of about 22 minutes); To continue from the Venice-Mestre railway station please refer to the dedicated chapter;
5) ask to the Ippocipio apartment landlord to organise a car transfer.
The most convenient and closest station to the Ippocipio Holiday Apartment is the Venice-Mestre railway station. Here stops all the trains that are passing trough Venice. From the railway station you have several possibilities:
1) to proceed by foot (about 23 minutes);
2) take the ACTV bus line 20 or 21 or H1 with departure every 10-15 minutes. Go down at the fourth stop (Corso del Popolo Assicurazioni Generali Intersection with Via Milano).
3) take a taxi (the cost will be from 15 to 25 euro);
4) ask to the Ippocipio apartment landlord to organise a car transfer.
By ship or boat
If you arrive in Venice by ship or boat the best solution is to reach Piazzale Roma. From here you have several possibilities:
1) take a taxi (the cost varies from 35 to 55 euro);
2) take the ACTV bus lines 4L or 4 (departures every 10 minutes) and after a travelling time of 10 minutes you go out at Corso del Popolo � Assicurazioni Generali � Intersection with Via Milano stop;
3) ask to the Ippocipio apartment landlord to organise a car transfer.