- Sleeping in one of our local 'huts' (breakfast included). Or what whould you think of sleeping on the roof of our reception? Outside, under a magnificent sky full of stars? We always provide you with a mosquito net, even on the roof.
- Both local (TZ, Yam, Fufu) and European (spaghetti, potato chips) dishes.
- Many tours:
* Village tour with a visit to the chief palace (community tour)
* Herbal tour
* Visiting farmers
* Bird watching
* Fishing in the White Volta
- Many activities:
* Drum & Dance lessons
* Basket weaving
* Bicycle rent
* Story telling
* Fun games: football, badminton, volleyball, oware
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 10.0
Check out before 12.00
Nevertheless, the best way to find the Green House once you are in the village of Karimenga, is just to ask anyone you see: everyone knows the Green House and will be able to tell you where to go. Probably, they will even walk with you to guide you there!
The village of Karimenga itself, is located under a hill (with 4 telephone antenna poles on it), directly next to the main truck road, linking the Northern region (Tamale) to the Upper East region (Bolgatanga).
If you come from Tamale and are heading to Bolgatanga, you will find Karimenga after about 135 km, immediately after you drive down the hill. It is about 30 minutes after the village / city of Walewale.
If you come from Bolgatanga and are heading to Tamale, you will find Karimenga after about 25 km, just before you would drive up the hill. It is 5 minutes after the village of Pwalugu / the toll gate for the White Volta River.
|Link Code |