All rooms have individual heating controls with tea and coffee making facilities.
Guest Lounge has a fridge, microwave oven, a turf fire and multi-channel TV. New fast wireless Satellite broadband throughout the house.
An ideal stopover between the east and the west: Dublin 1.5hr, Galway 1hr, Shannon 2hrs.
Relax in a comfortable friendly atmosphere.
1. From Dublin, follow signs for N4, the west for about 1 hr. (Do not merge onto the N6 Galway road).
2. Take exit of carriageway signed for Mullingar/Castelpollard R394. (There are other exits from the N4 dual carrigaeway for Mullingar but only take the one signed R394).
3. Turn Left for Town centre and go straight through several roundabouts. At the Grange South roundabout, exit for Ballymahon. This leads directly onto the R392 Ballymahon. Continue to Ballymahon.
4. At Ballymahon, take the N55 road left for Athlone.
5. After about 2km you will reach a 60km sign and yellow school warning signs. Just after this, take the right turn signed for Maghera and Inny Bay b&b.
6. After 2km take 1st right also signed to B&B. This is a narrow lane taking you to the shores of Lough ree. We are the brown brick bungalow on the right.
Call Paul if you need any further directions while on the road. Safe journey.