Oasis guest house is right next door to Coffee Prince 1, the cafe which appeared in a world-famous Korean drama. There are also several fantastic restaurants, bars, live music clubs and unique clothing shops in the immediate vicinity.
Host at Oasis, who is called Oazzang, knows everything about rock bands in Hongdae as he has been a punk rock fan for 15years, so he can recommend any performance to you! And if you enjoy tango or salsa, Oazzang can willingly guide you to popular millongas and salsa bars.
1. Take the Airport express (AREX) at Incheon Int'l Airport or Gimpo Int'l Airport. Don�t take the Express train, take the ALL STOP train.(Incheon Int�l Airport to Hongik University station
fare: KRW 3,750)
2. Get off at Hongik University station. (The train takes about 46min. from Incheon Int�l Airport.)
3. Come out exit #7 by the escalator and go straight the path with construction fences both sides. (about 70meters) If you use the elevator turn right.
4. You will see the three-way intersection after come out construction fences.
5. Turn right and find small accessory shop named nu:n and coffee shop named oui.
6. Go straight narrow path where be left side with nu:n and oui until you will see the driveway. (about 100meters)
7. Cross the driveway and you will see the japanese style bar named o-yen.
8. Turn left and go straight until you will see the coffee shop named a;t fox. (about 500meters)
9. Turn right beside a;t fox and go straight you will find Oasis guest house. (about 20meters)