POP@ITAEWON provides the most reasonable price compared to hotels in Seoul.
POP@ITAEWON provides experiences that you cannot have at other budget-hotels or inns with a large lounge, simple breakfast meals, and language services for concierge purpose.
6 rooms spread over 3 floors provide a warm and pleasant home away from home and modern comforts such as desk, internet access – LAN, non smoking rooms, television LCD/plasma screen, separate shower and tub. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Discover an engaging blend of professional service and a wide array of features at Pop at Itaewon Guesthouse.
Airport Limousine Service (approximately 90 minutes)
At the first floor terminal 4A and 10B either take:
1. Bus #6060 – get off after 3 bus stops at the Hamilton Hotel and walk about 380meters (0.23miles), about 5 minutes walking distance.
2. Bus #6030 – get off after 9 bus stops at the Crown Hotel and walk about 360meters (0.22miles), about 5 minutes walking distance.
1. Grab a taxi.
2. Tell the taxi driver “Please drop me off in front of Itaewon Market Alley after passing Noksapyeong subway station”
3. After getting off the taxi use the map to find the guesthouse which is nearby
Subway (approximately 70 minutes)
1. Take the subway from Incheon International Airport station
2. Transfer to line 6 at Gong-duk station
3. Get off at Noksapyeong station
4. Walk about 319meters (0.19miles), about 5 minutes walking distance
Call-Van Service (www.koreacallvan.com)
1. Make a reservation through phone call or online
2. Costs 70,000won to the guesthouse (including toll fees)
3. You can be picked up from another location but fees may vary
Address and Contact Information
Address: Itaewon-dong 34-91 3rd floor, Yongsan-gu, Seoul / New address (due to changes in law): Nok-sa-pyung Street 32-9, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
Breakfast Included, Internet Access, Security Lockers, Common Room, Air Conditioning