Get to Itaewon for all the variety in restaurants bars and clubs that a party goer needs while on the other hand you will be situated at the centre of the city with easy access to all the other tourist attractions and sightseeing destinations you need to experience. SP@Itaewon is located just off the main street in Itaewon, less than 3 minutes from the subway station entrance.
Whether you are out to party 24/7 or sightseeing is more your thing, everyone needs to sleep eventually, and that`s why we offer comfortable relaxed accommodation to get some rest as well as a chilled common area where you can meet other travelers.
Inside you can also meet our friendly staff with extensive knowledge of Seoul and Korea. They are more than happy to help you in anything you might need; from finding a specific shop to helping you organize your whole itinerary.
Reception open from 9am to 12am
Check-in time 3pm to 12am
Check-out time by 12pm
Our facilities include Single, Double, and Dormitory rooms.
Reception from 9am to 12am where our friendly staff, fluent in English, can provide information on anything you might wish to do in Seoul as well as direct you to further spots less commonly known to most tourist guides. Some people leave Seoul having missed out on the more intimate aspects of the city, YOU WON`T!
FREE Wi-Fi 24/7 in every room
FREE Bedclothes and Linen
FREE Internet access in common area
FREE Lockers available
FREE Towels provided
FREE Power Adaptors (5000 Won Deposit)
Fully equipped kitchen accessible 24 hours
Washing machine and drying
Payment Cash Only
By Bus (Approximately 70 minutes)
1. Catch the Hannam-dong Deluxe limousine at the first floor dock 5 A or 11 B
2. Get off at the Hamilton Hotel.
3. After you get out of the bus, ask for the Itaewon subway station exit # 1.
4. After you get to the exit # 1 keep walking straight for about 150m and then make right into the second street(small alley, you will see �Tigers� and �Ferrara� stores on the corner).
5. After making right into that alley keep walking straight where you should see stairs on a small hill. Walk up those stairs and then you will see our building.