The Kapa'a Kauai BeachHouse on Kauai's Blue Lagoon 'COME AND VISIT...YOU'LL WANT TO STAY. 'Besides looking down onto the Blue Lagoon from our first and second floor Lanai's (decks) you can also see Ocean, Mountain, Volcano, and Island views from our other Lanai's and verandahs. As well you can sometimes see whales leaping out of the ocean on the far side of the lagoon and see them spouting like ocean geysers. Hawaiian Monk Seals are also rarely seen on our beaches. Please do not disturb them, mahalo.
Lagoon and Ocean views are seen from all the private rooms and dorms; except 2 private rooms do not share these views. You can also see the local fishing fleet pass in front of the BeachHouse going to and from the small boat harbor (Waikaea) adjacent to the right of the Blue lagoon.
KAUAI BUS FROM THE LIHUE AIRPORT:
1. Take bus to Walmart Store 1 mile from airport, discount shopping.
2. Transfer to Kapa'a Town Bus.
3. Take bus 8 miles to Kapa'a Neighborhood Center. Get off there. It is on the right as is the ocean and us as well.
4. Walk back 2 buildings to our old blue garage with awesome mural on the outside, depicting our lagoon/ocean views in the back.
5. Go through garage back to the BBQ picnic tables area and ask for someone who will check you in. Or go into 1st floor and/or up to 2nd floor and ask same same. If no one is there relax, enjoy, walk along the ocean edge or relax by the lagoon; or walk into the center of Old Kapa'a Town town 2 blocks back towards airport. Or call us at these #'s in this order. The phoens are well marked on the 1st floor and 2nd floor phone is at right side of chalk board. 652-8162, or 8164, or 8163, or 8161.
DRIVING FROM THE AIRPORT:
1. There are 8 stop lights and 8 ½ miles and 13 Km from the Lihue Airport to the Kauai BeacHHouse. And there is only 1 TURN.
2. Coming out of the airport the only turn is TURN RIGHT at the 1st stop light.
3. Go straight (no turns) through 7 more stop lights. = 8 total stop lights.
4. The 7th stop light has a SHELL GAS STATION and a BURGER KING on the left… KEEP GOING.
5. The 8th stop light has an ABC convenience store on the left corner, a bank on the right, and the EASTSIDE RESTARANT on same corner but far corner on the right. That next block past 8th stop light has shops and restaurants. All good restaurants.
6. The next block is a soccer park on the right, and so is the ocean just like we are; but we are the 7th building past the soccer park. But you CANNOT drive into our garage as we use it for entertainment in the evenings. So TURN INTO OUR NEIGHBOR’S, SCOTTY’S RESTAURANT, and drive under his 2nd story restaurant and park anywhere in the back along the lava rocks or in back of us, we are on the left and we are blue and yellow trim. Please do not park pointing in to the next neighbor’s building and short lava rock wall. But Park anywhere else in the entire back of all of us…ALL FREE PARKING.
7. Come on into the Kauai BeacHHouse and ask around to get checked in or relax as in above. Call same #’s above if necessary or for more DIRECTIONS if you need them.
FOR THE SHUTTLE:
1. Ask the driver to point out landmarks, rivers, restaurants, shopping centers., etc.
2. Have him drive you by Baby Beach along the way.
E KOMO MAI...COME ON IN.