Brand new, it has modern facilities and comfortable beds that allows you rest between the different adventures that this magical island offers.
The hostal is part of a Rapa Nui familys house, and the owners will do everything to help you with practical things regarding your activities as well as sharing their rich culture.
In short, this is what is offered by Hostel Riro Mahute:
- Breakfast incluided
- Airport transfer incluided
- Large fully equipped kitchen and barbecue at disposal
- Private, newly renovated bathrooms (2012) in all rooms
- Large garden and terrace to enjoy
- Jeep Suzuki Nomade avaliabe for rental
- No curfew
- 10 minutes walking distance from Hangaroa center
Please note :
Cancellation policy : 72h before the arrival
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only
Check in : 12.00 noon
Check out : 10.00 am
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included.
Riro Mahute is easily accessed from the airport as well as from the city center, and can be reached by foot, by renting a jeep (available at the Riro Mahute) or by catching one of the islands cheap taxis.
It is located on the Kaituoe street (many streets on the Easter Island don´t have numbers but all locals know the names of the houses) and the exact location can be seen on the map.