|Yoga holidays in the Heart of Italy|
Torri in Sabina, Italy
There are two yoga sessions a day, suitable for all abilities, plus massages, workshops, nature walks, excursions, and time for yourself in a stunning location in the Heart of Italy, just an hour away from Rome.
As we usually have the opportunity of welcoming guests from all over the world, yoga classes are given in English.
Treat yourself to a week of total relaxation and finding balance. Enjoy the silence, the peace, relaxing massages, divine Italian cuisine, workshops, and yoga for all levels. Yoga is all about developing your body and mind in a very gentle and loving way. These holidays are ideal for beginners, or for those wishing to pick up their practice again. You will become more aware of your body and the things that might be blocking you. You will get insight into your personal development, but above all you will take some well-deserved time for yourself.
Our previous retreats in Italy were a huge success and bookings are already coming in for our next retreats so book now to avoid disappointment.
After a lovely breakfast, we gather again for the workshops. You get more insight on the true philosophy of yoga, on healthy food and you learn how you can get more balance and rest in your daily life.
In the afternoon you will have some time for yourself, take a dip in the pool, enjoy a rejuvenating massage or read that book that's been waiting for you for a while.
On one afternoon we will visit a small typical medieval village together that's renowned for its hill views, small alleys, and little shops.
There's also a silent walk on the program: let the silence dazzle you and experience its strength. This silent time is often one of our guests' favorite moments of the holiday.
Sunset is the time for the evening yoga classes. They will balance body and mind and above all, will give you a deep sense of peace and rest. After class you can enjoy, another wonderful dinner.
This is your time, your holiday, so if you want to skip a class or a workshop that is absolutely fine. Although we believe you will find the program stimulating and fun, primarily we want you to relax and enjoy yourself.
The all-inclusive prices include:
• 7 nights on a 17th-century Italian estate
• Transfer airport - estate - airport
• 3 divine and healthy vegetarian meals a day, prepared with local ingredients
• Sunset drinks and dinner at a typical Italian restaurant on the Friday evening
• 6 morning sessions, each lasting 2 hours, featuring different yoga styles (hatha, yoga therapy, sivananda, kundalini, iyengar and ashtanga vinyasa flow) depending on the teacher
• 5 restorative evening yoga sessions, each lasting 1.5 hours
• 2 massages, each lasting 50 minutes: shiatsu or Thai, Swedish, Reiki, etc, depending on which massage therapist is available
• 4 workshops: themes may include yoga philosophy, ayurveda, creativity, and coaching techniques
• Half-day excursion to the ancient hill towns of Bagnoregio and Orvieto with tiramisu and cappuccino, and shopping opportunities
• Guided silent walk through the hills of Sabina
• Welcome gift bag
What is not included:
• Optional extra massages and treatments
• Travel and cancellation insurance