Visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine (placed on the UNESCO World Heritage List). Admire saline corridors and lakes, magnificent chambers and statues sculpted in salt. Discover one of the most beautiful places in the South of Poland. After the mine tour, take part in an unusual cooking lesson in the mine – 125 m under the ground.
See the Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec (a beautiful monastery on the bank of the Vistula River near Kraków) and taste the local products made by the monks. In the afternoon have a walk with our licensed guide through the Old Town of Kraków to see the Royal Palace, the Renaissance Cloth Hall and many other worth-visiting sites. In the evening have dinner in the most famous Kraków’s restaurant – Wierzynek (operating from the 14th c.)
Visit the Jewish Quarter in Kraków (Kazimierz) with our licensed guide who will tell you about Jewish heritage in Poland and take you to a synagogue and a Jewish cemetery. Take some free time to visit museums which you are particularly interested in. In the evening, have dinner in a traditional Jewish restaurant where you can taste typical Jewish cuisine and listen to traditional music.
Travel to Zakopane, known as “the winter capital of Poland” – one of the most picturesque towns in the country surrounded by the highest Polish mountains. Take a cableway ride to Kasprowy Wierch, a peak from which you can enjoy a wide panorama of the Tatra Mountains. In the evening eat a traditional highland dinner and listen to very vivid local music.
Have a closer look at another local culture – the Silesia region. Travel to Zabrze and go underground to see a real coal mine and take a ride on probably the only one in Europe operating hanging mine train. In the afternoon savor the taste of local cuisine. Spend a night and take an evening walk in Katowice – the capital of the region.
Travel to Tychy (a city known in Europe for probably the best Polish beer – Tyskie) and observe the process of beer production. Let the great taste of this traditional beverage refresh you and make you feel relaxed.
Come back to astonishing Kraków and eat with us the last dinner. Take your free time to enjoy the vibrant ambience of the city, to buy souvenirs or just to relax. You can even walk through the Old Town till late evening hours because the hotel we will stay in is located in the very heart of Kraków.
After breakfast transfer to the airport.
* 7 nights in 4- and 5-star hotels
* Half board (7 breakfasts and dinners as specified)
* Transfer from/to the airport in Kraków (other airport transfer available for extra charge)
* Local transport (air-conditioned coach)
* Local guides and tour leader service
* Chopin piano recital with a glass of wine
* Cooking class in the Wieliczka Salt Mine
* Local products tasting in the Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec
* Entry to Kasprowy Wierch Peak
* Entry fees to the Wieliczka Salt Mine, the Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec, the Guido Coal Mine, the Tychy Brewery (along with beer tasting)
* Entry fees during guided tour through the Old Town of Kraków and the Jewish Quarter in Kraków
* Souvenir package to take home
* Insurance (medical expenses up to 15000€ and personal accident insurance up to 3000€)