-Imagine sleeping in Andorra, at the front door of an impressive ski resort such as Grandvalira, with over 200km of slopes at your disposal in one most amazing surrounding of the Pyrenean Mountains.
-Imagine a rustic home, with the typical Andorran architecture built over 200 years ago, recently restored and with solar power.
-Imagine staying in modern facilities, recently inaugurated, warm, where rustic and comfort blend in with your favourite hobby.
-Imagine enjoying Andorra in a friendly atmosphere, where you share with fellow travelers your passion for mountain sports.
Well stop imagining and make it happen! Welcome to MOUNTAIN HOSTEL TARTER!
A new concept of accommodation situated in El Tarter, 200 meters away from Grandvalira, El Tarter ski resort’s main access, where you’ll also find the best snowpark of the Pyrenees and over 200km of ski slopes!
Mountain Hostel Tarter is a unique establishment in Andorra, made for travelers by travelers and designed to offer what we usually look out for when we’re travelling: a comfy and practical place to stay, in a warm and friendly atmosphere. All of this with the best quality/price you’ll find, and in a renewed rustic and sustainable home.
So forget about the accommodation and sleeping..! We’re here for that! It’s up to you to make the most out of your days in Andorra, practicing your favourite sport or hobby� by the way, which one is it? Ski, snowboard, telemark, randone skiing, freestyle, freeride, mountain biking, downhill biking, trekking, Via Ferradas, etc. Enjoy it!
- Modern bathroom with toilets, showers and washbasin. They are shared and mixed, but with individual cabins, of course! We also offer hot water 24hrs. Towels for rent for 1,50 EUR.
- Dining room with a full equipped and communal kitchen where guests can make themselves a hearty meal or quick snack. You also have vending machines for drinks and snacks, 24hrs.
- A small grocery store where you can buy the ingredients for your favourite dishes, and other primary items. If you don't want cook, we offer quality prepared meals.
- A very cozy living room with fireplace, sofas, puffs, television, reading, table games and free Wi-Fi, where you can relax, or surf the net beside the fireplace.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hostel, also in the rooms.
- For skiers and snowboarders there’s a boot dryer and ski locker service.
- Winter activities: skiing, snowboarding, telemark, freestyle, free ride, ski touring, snowshoeing, heliski, paragliding
- Summer activities: mountain downhill bike, cross-country mountain bike, road bike, hiking (peaks and lakes), trail running, via ferrata, and all mountain sports you can imagine!
- Trips, tours and mountain activities can also be booked at our reception, so don't be afraid to ask.
- We will help you organize your days in Andorra, and we’ll give you good recommendations on any subject, so you can enjoy your stay with us.
We have two dorm types available: 4 beds and 5 beds, and can sleep a total of 40 people.
- Room for 4 people, with two bunk beds
- Room for 5 people, with two bunk beds and an individual bed.
In all rooms, each bed has its own reading light and socket. All rooms have heating and free Wi-Fi. From all our windows you can see the mountain and the sky.
Bed sheets, linen and duvet are provided and all rooms have security lockers. You will need a padlock. If you don't have padlock we can sell you one for 1,50 EUR.
Bathrooms are shared on the ground floor with shower, toilet and sink, with 24hr hot water.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before arrival
Check In: 5.00 pm
Check Out: 10.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included.
From France, is accessed via the N-22 across the frontier of Pas de la Casa, Andorra direction, just until the intersection of Sant Pere del Tarter on your right hand, 2.5 km from Soldeu.
NADAL EUROLINES: Andorra - Barcelona and airport, Andorra - Toulouse Airport, Andorra - Lleida, Andorra - Valencia, Andorra - Madrid
NOVATEL (Andorra by bus): Andorra - Barcelona (airport), Andorra - Girona (airport), Andorra - Toulouse (airport)
GRUP MONTMANTELL, ALSA-SAMAR, ALSINA-GRAELLS: Andorra - Barcelona and airport, Andorra Lleida and AVE (railway station).
HISPANO IGUALADINA: Andorra - Reus
The nearest international airports are:
Toulouse Blagnac International Airport (195 km) - France
Carcassonne International Airport (176 km) - France
Barcelona International Airport - El Prat (200 km) - Spain
International Airport Girona - Costa Brava (260 km) - Spain
Reus International Airport (240 km) - Spain
International Airport Lleida-Alguaire (150 km.) - Spain
From every airport you can get an airport express shuttle bus to Andorra. If you take the Novatel company, for a little extracharge they leave you at the hostel.
BY TRAIN: The AVE Madrid-Lleida lets get to the capital Lleida. From there, Viatges Montmantell Alsina-Graells daily link with Andorra.
On the French side, the nearest railway station is L'Hospitalet-prs-l'Andorre or La Tour de Carol. Daily connections to Andorra on Andorran Hispano buses.