Our little paradise on the 'Casa Refugio' is an oasis of tranquility and offers a relaxing time in one of the most beautiful regions of Tenerife....
Finca Josè is located in a natural protected park in the most famous zone of Tenerife: La Orotava, famous for the climate always been known for its excellent climate very healthy. The island is pretected by anticiclone of the Azores, it is always sp...
Bike-o-dream can offer you quality bike rentals. We have Electra cruiser, Raleigh and biamondback BMXs and mountain bikes and many more. Mountain bike trails and tailor made biking holidays. Whatever you want we will organise!...
Besides the mixed dorm with a common bathroom we also have one dorm for females only that has an ensuite bathroom and a private room with queen bed for couples also with ensuite bathroom. We are available 24 hours a day including service of drinks and simple meals from our kitchen. Welcome drink and popcorn is included.
We are at home on land, in and under water and in the air. Our steadily extending extreme sport connections are widespread so our tour desk can help you find the adventure that suits you best.
You will find 10MB free WiFi internet access and your entertainment is ensured by a giant 3D smartTv with home theater, music and movies.
The ecological approach defines our daily lives.
Also available for an extra free: left luggage room, lockers, laundry, iron, hair dryer, rental of sports and beach equipment.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
Check In: 11.00 am
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only!
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included.
Driving directions from Gran Canaria Airport:
1. Head southeast toward Base Aérea de Gando 74 m
2. Exit the roundabout onto Base Aérea de Gando 230 m
3. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the GC-1 ramp 350 m
4. Merge onto GC-1 11.7 km
5. Slight right to stay on GC-1 9.0 km
6. Continue onto Av. de Canarias 1.3 km
7. Continue onto Av. Alcalde José Ramírez Bethencourt 1.0 km
8. Continue onto Calle León y Castillo 400 m
9. Take the ramp to av. Mesa y López 140 m
10. Slight right onto Calle León y Castillo 220 m
11. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit 650 m
12. Slight left onto Calle Nicolás Estevanez 77 m
13. Continue onto Calle Luis Morote 150 m
14. Turn right onto Calle Eduardo Benot 130 m
15. Turn left onto Calle Padre Cueto 130 m