There are various options to see Vietnam from north to south or vice versa. This touring Vietnam by train itinerary provides a different way of traveling around Vietnam from the Red River valley and mountain town of Sapa to the Mekong Delta by train.
Send an Email For More Information & Reservations »
Day 01. Arrival Hanoi
Day 02. Hanoi City Tour (Full day) - Overnight Train to Lao Cai
Day 03. Lao Cai - Sapa Full day hiking along scenic valley of Muong Hoa
Day 04. Sapa - Weekly Ethnic Market - Boat trip - Lao Cai - Overnight train to Hanoi
Day 05. Hanoi - Halong Bay (Join with other travelers on the cruise)
Day 06. Halong Bay - Overnight train to Hue
Day 07. Hue City Tour
Day 08. Hue River cruise - drive to Danang, then to Hoi An
Day 09. Hoi An City Tour
Day 10. Hoi An free day (optional: My Son Ruins or Cooking Class)
Day 11. Hoi An â€" Danang â€" Day Train to Nha Trang
Day 12. Nha Trang boat trip
Day 13. Nha Trang free & Night train to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 14. Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Day 15. Cu Chi Tunnels & Tay Ninh Holy See Temple
Day 16. Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Can Tho
Day 17. Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 18. Ho Chi Minh City Departure
A full day by day itinerary will be provided by the tour operator when you make an enquiry about this holiday.
- All pick-ups and transfers by private vehicles with experienced drivers.
- All breakfast and accommodation in Twin/Double shared basis.
- Return train tickets: Hanoi â€" Lao Cai in Fanxipan Carriage (shared air-con. soft 4 berth cabin â€" supplement for upgrade to private cabin)
- Reunification Express Train tickets: Hanoi â€" Hue; Danang â€" Nha Trang and Nha Trang â€" Ho Chi Minh City (shared air-con. soft 4 berth cabin â€" supplement for upgrade to private cabin)
- Experienced local English speaking guides and guide on board in Halong Bay
- Private boat cruises in Hue, Nha Trang and in the Mekong Delta
- Meals as indicated in the programme
- All entrance fee as mentioned in the programme
- VAT and all other taxes
- Entry visa to Vietnam
- International flights and airport taxes
- Travel Insurances
- Drinks, tips and other personal expenses or services not mentioned on the program
- Bank transfer fees
Prices per person, based on 2 people traveling - please submit an enquiry to receive a personalized itinerary and costs.
for this listing.
Hanoi, Viet Nam Train Tours Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details