|Perfect vacation On the beach in Eilat/israel|
eilat/israel, Eilat, Israel
|Login beach with dolphins||40 NIS (person)|
|2-3 Nights||850||850||for caravan (4 People)|
|4-7 Nights||750||750||for caravan (4 People)|
|8-15 Nights||650||650||for caravan (4 People)|
|16- 30 or more||500||500||for caravan (4 People)|
You can enjoy unique family vacations, or a get-away for two without the expenses of the usual holiday. Our goal is to turn every guest into a return guest! One who will talk about his fabulous caravan vacation. We know that a happy guest is a return guest and one who will tell everyone about it!
“Eilat Caravan” has the most luxurious caravans available, produced by Europe’s leading manufacturer “Hobby Caravan”. Our caravans are equipped with the highest of European standards equipment.
At “Eilat Caravans” we are aware that a caravan vacation requires a great deal of advance planning…sometimes a once a year vacation. We have the knowledge, the willingness and the ability to provide you with the dream vacation…one that will provide you with the maximum pleasure in return for your money.
- To provide a different, incredible and quality vacation ��" whether romantic or family, in Eilat or in its surroundings ��" one that is a unique alternative to anything else in Israel.
- To be the leading and most reliable company in everything associated with caravan vacations.
- To provide the opportunity to combine a vacation with the values of “Man and Nature”. Protecting and including these values within the framework of the joy of a perfect vacation (this is our land…let’s cherish it!)
- To provide our clients with the dream called a caravan vacation, with everything a vacation requires…for an experience that will make you want to do it again!
“EILAT CARAVAN’S VALUES”
1. Provide every client with the best possible, personalized service
3. Provide the maximum for the money
4. Provide the highest standard of service
5. To recommend and create activities and attractions for our clients
6. To turn the dream vacation of a “Caravan Holiday” into a reality