Day 2: Amman city tour / Madaba / Nebo / Shobak / Petra (B, D) After breakfast, we discover the historical places in downtown. The Citadel hill with remains from the Roman to the early Islamic period, like the Umayyad Palace, enjoying views over hilly Amman and the Roman Theatre. We stroll via the Souq, where you get an idea of everyday life, and Jabal Amman with its distinctive early 20th century architecture.
Then we drive to the town Madaba and view the famous mosaic 6th century map of Palestine in St. George’s church. Short ride to Mt. Nebo, the place where Prophet Moses gazed at the Promised Land before he died. You visit the old monastery and overlook the Jordan Valley, Dead Sea and parts of the Holy Land. Driving along the famous ancient caravan route the King's Way, we have a short stop in Wadi Al-Mujib, a great wide valley with magnificent geological formation. In Shobak visit the famous Crusader castle built by King Baldwin I. of Jerusalem. Continue to Petra hotel, check in, dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Petra Full Day Visit / Wadi Rum Overnight (B, D)
After breakfast to the red rose city Petra, the biggest
Attraction of Jordan. Petra was first established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabatean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and laid the foundation of a commercial empire that extended into Syria. With the guide pass the canyon, the so called Siq, to see the most beautiful monument: the Treasury. Continue via the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh's Castle. The guide says farewell to you at the restaurant area; free time to explore Petra on your own and return the same way to
The entrance gate.
Meet your driver again; drive 1.5 hours southwards to the protected area of Wadi Rum, one of the most impressing desert landscapes in the world. Here still Bedouins live in a traditional way, and by 4x4 jeep tour you discover canyons, sand dunes and Nabatean rock inscriptions, dinner and overnight in Bedouin tents.
Day 4: Wadi Rum / Jordan River “Baptism sight” / Dead Sea / Amman (B) After breakfast, we drive to Jordan River (the baptism sight) and will visit the site where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist, then onto to the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea, where you have leisure time and the chance to float on water. After sunset, we back to Amman to your hotel.
Day 5: Amman / Amman Airport (B)
Breakfast, latest check out 12:00, according to departure time 1 hour transfer to Amman Airport to say farewell.
• Airport/Amman Round trip transfers
• All transportation by A/C PRIVATE deluxe car with English speaking driver throughout the program
• 2 nights accommodation in Amman at 3* hotel with breakfast.
• 1 night in Petra at 3* hotel with dinner and breakfast.
• 1 night in Wadi Rum at Bedouin camp on with dinner and breakfast.
• Local sight guide English speaking in Petra (from entrance, through the Siq, Treasury, Royal Tombs, Theater, Byzantine Church till Basin Restaurant) 3 hours approx.
• Mineral Water & Soft drinks on board of vehicle.
• All local taxes and service charge.
• Visa to Jordan (costs 57 US Dollar per person & you obtain it directly as a stamp upon your arrival to Amman Airport “for non-restricted nationalities” pls check with us concerning your nationality)
• Any extra meals and beverages not included.
• Admission fees to sights mentioned in program.
• Flights (pls contact us to for any help you may need)
• Travel insurance.
• Tips and personal expenses.
Amman City tour 5 USD PP
Madaba 2 USD PP
Nebo 2 USD PP
Kerak 2 USD PP
Petra 71 USD PP
Wadi Rum 8 USD PP
Jeep Tour 2 hrs 50 USD per Jeep
Baptism sight 12 USD PP
Dead Sea based on which property / beach
|Link Code |