The level of intensity is determined by the individual student.
1. Our windsurfing clinic willteach you the basics of windsurfing, including rigging, uphauling, tacking, upwind sailing and self-rescue.
2. Beginners will be gently introduced to the sport of windsurfing with big stable boards and small sails in a safe shallow area.
3. For improvers and expert sailors, our windsurfing clinics cover general windsurfing abilities from waterstarts, faster rig recovery, high and light wind stance, finding those footstraps and harness more efficiently as well as learning and perfecting the carve gybe.
4.Every morning will start with a review of video footage from the previous day, to review areas for improvement.
5. Most lessons begin on land using a windsurfing simulator to learn new techniques.
6. Your instructor will make sure that you are comfortable with your windsurfer, as well as, supply you with the right information to smooth out the windsurfing learning curve to make it a less bumpy ride!
7. Afternoons are spent working in groups as well as moving around sailing and working privately addressing each individual's personal needs and skill levels.