Their names say it all: Entertainer. Endless Dreams. Mojo. Just Dreamin. Hornblower’s Newport Beach fleet is a distinctive collection of modern vessels, each designed to deliver the ultimate cruising experience. These yachts sparkle in the California sun, and they offer indoor and outdoor event spaces that can accommodate any size of company or family event in unforgettable style.
Our vessels cruise through the Newport Beach Harbor, giving guest the opportunity to see the seven islands located throughout the Harbor.
A typical day at Hornblower Cruises starts with a boarding glass of champagne, award wining service, delicious food, and breath taking scenic views.
Age range, type of group
There are no age restrictions for most of our cruises. All minors require adult supervision. Please call with questions about any of our special event cruises, as minors are not restricted, but the cruise may not be appropriate for all age groups.
Sleeping and meals
- Dinner Cruises include a four course seated meal
- Champagne Brunch Cruises include a brunch buffet and delightful desserts
- Sights & Sips Cocktail Cruises include display hors d'oeuvres and tray pass appetizers
- Private Charters are made custom to your needs and have a variety of food options to choose from
Policies & Restrictions
We do not refund any payment, once payment is received cruises are non-refundable. With a 48-hour or better notice we will be happy to reschedule your cruise date or issue a gift certificate for the amount paid. Cruises are non- refundable and non-transferable within 48 hours of your cruise. We do not compensate for no-shows or late arrivals.
Rates & Availability
- Dinner Cruises: $84.95
- Champagne Brunch Cruises: $63.00
- Sights & Sips Cocktail Cruises: $35.00
* Tax, service charge and landing fee additional
- Private Charters starting at $80 per person
* Yacht minimums apply. Sales tax, 20% service charge, and landing fee additional.
Discounts are offered for seniors/military/children/AAA members