Cooking holiday and wine tour in Tuscany
Tuscany cooking lessons are the perfect way to immerse yourself in the passion of Italian and Tuscan cooking, having fun discovering the regional culture in the kitchen.
Wine Tours and diving on the history fantastic experience for all wine lover
Starting at USD $ 945
per Trip PP
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »FABRIZIO MERLI (View My Profile)
|Cooking holiday and wine tour in Tuscany|
loca libbia 22, Arezzo, Italy
Our "holiday packages all inclusive" are born with the idea to Combining the vacation in a comfortable private villa, with the tradition of discovering the secrets of Italian and Tuscany cuisine
Learn about wine, appreciating the quality and discover the territory of Arezzo a wonderful corner of Tuscany between Florence and Siena. The professionalism and experience of the staff will follow in carrying out the courses, applicable to all food lovers.We guarantee you the best assistance during your stay. you can enjoy visiting art cities and discover medieval sites with its ancient tradition.
As we only take small groups "Participants: Max 8 people per course" everyone can really get involved.
Each day that you cook, you and your fellow culinary artists will dine on the terrace, sipping local wine whilst overlooking the rolling green hills of the beautiful Tuscan landscape for a Tuscan cookery break with a difference.
- This cooking holiday makes a great singles holiday as it is the perfect opportunity to meet like-minded people and there are NO single supplements for a private single room
- Please note that this course runs for a minimum of 2 people and solo travellers can join existing groups. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideal dates of travel to check availability
- Suitable for all levels from beginner cooks to intermediate chefs
- Your chef Fabrizio will go into some depth regarding the history and science of the dishes, so even experts will come away having learned quite a lot
- Minimum age 18 (under 18s accepted accompanied by an adult)
- All classes are taught in both Italian and English
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review
for this listing.
FABRIZIO MERLICooking holiday and wine tour in Tuscany
farmhouse le 3 rose
Loca Libbia 22
Arezzo, Italy Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Show Filter
Toscana Mia...40.5 mi away
Gaiole in Chianti SI, Italy Cooking SchoolsFrom EUR €170 per Trip
Artviva...61.0 mi away
Florence, Italy Sight-Seeing Tours
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details
Free Travel Ideas Newsletter
Disclaimer: Information provided through RealAdventures website, newsletters, emails or other services has been provided directly by the companies and/or individuals owning or offering the products/services. RealAdventures does not guarantee or warranty the accuracy of the information contained herein. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure the accuracy and clarity of any posted material and to determine the suitability of any service for their particular needs or requirements. Likewise, it is the responsibility of advertisers to determine the suitability and credit worthiness of potential customers prior to any transaction.
Listing # RA-1284688