Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Nepal
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by vehicle
Day 03: from Pokhara flight to Jomsom
Day 04: Jomsom TO Kagbeni
Day 05: Kagbeni TO Chele
Day 06: Chele TO Syanbochen
Day 07: Syangbochen TO Tsarang
Day 08: Tsarang TO Lo-Mangthang
Day 09: Lo-Mangthang TO Dhi
Day 10: Dhi TO Ghami
Day 11: Ghami TO Samar
Day 12: Samar TO Kagbeni
Day 13: Kagbeni TO Jomsom
Day 14: Fly back TO Pokhara
Day 15: Pokhara TO Kathmandu
Day 16: Your Departure Date
1. Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
2. Conservation area, national park fees.
3. Government or Local taxes, guide and porter salary and insurance, Tourist service charge
4. Veteran and Government licensed guide and essential porters
5. Transport from and to Kathmandu by air or road, as per the itinerary
6. Breakfast, lunch & dinner this includes coffee and tea
7. Accommodation in tents or teahouses or 3 stars hotels
Cost which is not Included
1. All expenses of personal nature(Private Nature)
2. Your Personal travel insurance(PTI)
3. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara(L,D Ktm and Pkohara)
4. Rescue incase needed Helicopter (flight Rescue)
5. Medicine as well as while in trekking (your Medicine)
6. International Airport taxes (IAT)
7. Tips for trekking staff (Tips and Gift)
8. Telephone, calls, Laundry,
9. Mineral water, Sweety, candy,(soft drinks) Bar bills, (Hard drinks)
1.You should have book your trip before 25 days of your depatrure date.
To secure place, 30% down payment is required to make in advance as per the company policy.
30% - If more than eight weeks prior to arrival date.
100% - If less than eight weeks prior to arrival date (please contact us if this will cause you a problem; we do try to be flexible)
2. Last Minute Booking
We accept your last minute booking with 100% payment (07 days prior to tour starting date ONLY IN CASES OF NEPAL TRIPS, but LAST MINUTE BOOKING WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR INDIA, BHUTAN AND TIBET TRIPS).
3. 30% payment of total cost of the Trek/Expedition/tour cost should reach us at least 3 weeks before your departure date
4. For a booking Name with full passport details including date of birth, occupation, home address
No refund will be made for 30% deposit amount in case of cancellation of trip for any other else reason.
6. For a booking for India/Bhutan trek/tour/Flight should reach us 7 weeks in advance with passport details and 45% of the tour cost should reach us at least 35 days before your departure date.
"The Flight cancellation policy:"
The flight bookings are completely non refundable or transferable.
"Your Passports and Visas"
You should be have your passport and visa.It is the responsibility of all Trip Members/ passengers, regardless of nationality and destination to check with the consulate/embassy of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
7. Supplement Charge
On our holidays tour / trek packages, rooms or tents are provided in twin sharing basis. Thus, single room supplement charge will be imposed to client who does not have another tour participant to share room / tent with.
8. Incomplete Tours
No refund will be made to clients who drop out from the journey regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the itinerary.
9. Amendment in Tour Cost
We reserve the right to revise pricing rate posted at our website, under any circumstances, or on the pressure of various external factors that are further than our control, for instance changes in exchange rate, government action etc. But, we put forth effort to keep on the present rate.
10. Unforseen Circumstances
If our company cancels your trip thanks to unforeseen circumstances like war, natural disasters, conflict, unfavorable climate etc., we would be happy to refer you alternative trip of a similar standard. Even if this doesn’t fit your personal interest, all monies paid by you to our company will be refunded. But remember, any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking are entirely your responsibility.
11. Clients' Responsible
A tour / trek guide who represents G.K.Adventure Treks deserves all authority during your tours. If you commit any unlawful act, you are compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such case.
12. Impact on your journey
We put our every effort to ensure comfortable traveling of yours, but it is must to understand that what you might be accustomed to in the western affluent countries, the Himalayan countries can’t afford such facilities. Weather is another factor that directly impact on your journey. Hence, patience in mind, enthusiasm and proper preparation before head is must to venture into journey.
13. "Travel Insurance"
You must purchase comprehensive travel insurance package against medical, natural calamity, helicopter evacuation, personal accident, trip cancellation etc. This is strongly suggested to all our esteemed clients.
14. "Your personal belongings"
On any account, we’re not answerable for any loss or damage of your luggage or property belonging to you even when shouldered by porters, ponies or vehicles. That means your personal possessions, luggage are at your risk at the times.
15. "Risk & Responsibility"
Your safety and enjoyment is our prime concern. G.K.Adventure Treks therefore carry out our responsibility honestly & sincerely to ensure your holiday trouble free as well as you have desired. Nevertheless, unless stated otherwise, trip may be change under uncertain and inherent circumstances such as land-slides, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents etc. Any extra cost incurring there is your personal responsibility and should be borne on the spot.
|Trekking in Nepal|
kathmandu nepal, ..Nepal, Nepal
|Jun 1 - Aug 30||From: 0||From: 0||fix|
|Sep 1 - Oct 30||From: 0||From: 0||fix|
|Nov 1 - Dec 30||From: 0||From: 0||fix|
|Jan 1 - Jan 30||From: 0||From: 0||fix|
|Apr 1 - Apr 30||From: 0||From: 0||fix|