You will be met at the cruise center by the taxi stand, and will board an air-conditioned van that will take you to areas of interest on our “Beautiful by Nature “Island of Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos Islands. Your knowledgeable driver/guide will
Drive by the US Air Force base.
• Your first stop will be at the John Glenn site. John Glenn made history for the United States becoming the first American Astronaut to orbit earth in 1962 when he splash down off the coast of Grand Turk.
• You will continue along famous Duke Street.
• As you drive along this quaint street lined with historical homes, your guide will provide fascinating information regarding the home’s history and colorful current and past residents.
• Stroll through the historic downtown Anglican Church, the Victoria Public Library and other historical buildings.
• Stroll along the Turks & Caicos National Museum, there is exhibit and hear the story of the Molasses Reef Wreck, the oldest European shipwreck discovered in the Western Hemisphere (dated around 1505).
• Have the option to stroll through the historic downtown for.
• Visit the Grand Turk Lighthouse on the northern end of the island, stop for 15 minutes. See the Zip line in action, also meet the famous donkeys.
• Processed across the areas through the Atlantic Ocean through Breeze Bay. Then Across the Oldest Church St Thomas, and High School.
• The final leg take you right through the center of Grand Turk and the town Salinas which are a rich part of Grand Turk history from the Salt trading years, and you may even catch a glimpse of the endangered Pink Flamingos on your way returned back to the Cruise Center.
When you have finished the sightseen-it’s time to relax! Your driver will help you to choose a beautiful beach, or a Restaurant to enjoy a delicious lunch. At the beach you can rent snorkel gear or just cool off in the beautiful, Turquoise waters. If you wanted to stay on the beach, or spend more time in the town areas, just give the tour guide the time you will need to be pick up, and they will return, and to pick you up and bring you back to the Cruise Center.
Please be advice that Mama Dea Taxi Provide you with free WI-FI Free Internet Service while you touring.
We Drive Safely
for this listing.
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details